Arbroath v Inverness

There was suggestions events under 1000 would be ok. They could have season tickets and then ticket only up to that mark perhaps

Season ticket holders should be allowed in. I don’t think we have over 500 of them tho I could be wrong with that.

50 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Season ticket holders should be allowed in. I don’t think we have over 500 of them tho I could be wrong with that.

Although I am a season ticket holder I consider it would be better to allow 500 to pay at the gate as this would help to defray expenses thus helping the club to survive through this difficult period . As to how this would be administered is another matter.

This has the potential to cripple the club financially
They said it wouldn't help anything but would take pressure off emergency services. I don't think our games put pressure on at all so would be pointless to cancel them. Maybe postpone for a few weeks and finish the season late.

They said it wouldn't help anything but would take pressure off emergency services. I don't think our games put pressure on at all so would be pointless to cancel them. Maybe postpone for a few weeks and finish the season late.

Yea I like that idea. Better weather as well! What would happen with player contacts tho? I think they end at the end of may so would be void If we play into June

It’s a nightmare scenario all round for clubs players and us fans of fitba. Our club like most clubs have budgeted for the season season ticket money gate money and hospitality income. Are clubs insured regarding loss of income 🤷‍♂️

Not sure about insurance but I read the the SPFL said there would be no handouts to clubs

8 minutes ago, gone fishing said:

A lot of clubs in Scotland live from week to week relying on gate money to survive this could be the death knell for some

Fans need to step up and put the same amount in as they would at a game.  I know not everyone will do so put it’s the obvious and maybe only solution.

Fans need to step up and put the same amount in as they would at a game.  I know not everyone will do so put it’s the obvious and maybe only solution.

So id put in £2 for the pie I usually have on a Saturday at Gayf?

The SFA and TV companies should allow closed door matches to be videod and streamed live on a pay to view basis. I think a lot of Lichties would pay to watch their team. Season ticket holders could be given a code for free viewing. Of course it’ll never happen... it’s far too sensible.

Prize money in this league as it stands with us being 6th currently 100k more than what we got last season. Our actual crowds and hospitality over the 13 games probably surpassed last seasons total for the 18. Will have had bigger outgoings too with some of our recruitment, not sure by how much. Pretty fortunate to be a PT club in the Championship at the moment a lot of other clubs will surely have it worse?

If it does get to stage where there behind closed doors would happily pay for a stream, despite having a season ticket, I'm sure my dad would pay his own admission fee too.

Let's face it there's feck all to do to go and spend your money anywhere else now anyway. [emoji23]