Dundee FC vs Dunfermline Athletic

I'd love a win here as it'd prove to me we've really turned a corner. Dunfermline were the last team to beat us in the league as they battered us at East End Park. 6 undefeated since then with 5 clean sheets.

Dunfermline undefeated in 4 with 3 draws in a row sets this one up for a draw IMO.

Get this game in the bin. I don't want to have to go and watch this...but I probably will. 

We have been rank rotten against easily the 2 worst teams in the league. Looks like we've chucked it and Dundee could over haul the goal difference deficit if they turn up. 

McPake wanted to start the season with a 3 at the back system until Dunfermline ripped us apart for 45 minutes on the opening day of the season. It took until the end of January for us to revert back to it. I hope Dunfermline don't repeat the process.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

McPake wanted to start the season with a 3 at the back system until Dunfermline ripped us apart for 45 minutes on the opening day of the season. It took until the end of January for us to revert back to it. I hope Dunfermline don't repeat the process.

The simple fact is we hadn't considered the #CB7 effect.

56 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

As my stay away protest the last time has been ignored and made no difference I am going to this one, because I’ll be in Dundee anyway. I’m not daft enough to spend money on a banner, so just imagine it’s there telling your club they’re killing football with ridiculous pricing.

Yeah, pay the £24, that’ll definitely tell clubs to charge less.