Is this weekend the last match we get to go to this season?

It was for all the divisions.
The Premiership would just be given extra time to finish due to UEFA demanding it.
Ah so if uefa leave it up to us this vote is for all divisions but if uefa demand we finish the league only the premiership will play to a finish.

Sorry not really been paying attention at all till today

17 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Thanks scoop. If there's one person we can rely on to bring us every little thing in Sutton's head it's you.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers mate, imitation is the best form of flattery. 

3 hours ago, Zing. said:

Dundee with potentially a last minute winner to send the Jambos down. 

CE40DA4F-BAD9-44F2-8DBE-E5D4AE549B6C.png.f5acdee8659353b5f57a48b4e0d9d30f.png

Oh please stop, Zing . You must know how painful it is when your team gets that close to winning the league.......... Don't you?...........Zing?...........................................Ziiiiing

43 minutes ago, glasgow-sheep said:

Ah so if uefa leave it up to us this vote is for all divisions but if uefa demand we finish the league only the premiership will play to a finish.

Sorry not really been paying attention at all till today

UEFA have said any league who doesnt give itself "every opportunity to finish the season" could have European spots taken away from them.

I daresay its nothing more than a muscle flexing exercise, as theres no chance league football can resume with the same squads.

8 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Oh please stop, Zing . You must know how painful it is when your team gets that close to winning the league.......... Don't you?...........Zing?...........................................Ziiiiing

:lol: 

Fair play, that’s the best straw clutching effort I’ve seen on here for a while.  You can console yourself with that time you nearly won the league when you get relegated in the next few months. 

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I daresay its nothing more than a muscle flexing exercise, as theres no chance league football can resume with the same squads.

And there's absolutely nothing integrous about letting those teams in trouble have another tilt at mending/tweaking their fucking terrible squads.

3 minutes ago, Zing. said:

:lol: 

Fair play, that’s the best straw clutching effort I’ve seen on here for a while.  You can console yourself with that time you nearly won the league when you get relegated in the next few months. 

No, I think the carve-up has to be quicker than that. If it goes months with the SPFL money being withheld, some smaller clubs will have fallen off the cliff and it will also be clear there is no chance of an August restart

19 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

And there's absolutely nothing integrous* about letting those teams in trouble have another tilt at mending/tweaking their fucking terrible squads.

You have a point - that is a flaw in the" just play the games whenever" argument. But not a patch on the flaw in the "let's concoct something that suits the Motherwell, Hamilton, Brechin and Celtic supporters on the board" solution. But teams don't finish the season with exactly the same players anyway, do they.?Signings throughout August, and January and free agents at almost any time. fwiw we would just sign another 20 numpties anyway.

* special mention for what must be the first (and last) ever use of the word integrous on P&B.

Edited by Pet Jeden

8 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/could-we-walk-out-of-the-spfl.116468/

The tears & snotters on this thread :lol:

Wanting to walk away because nae c**t likes them :lol: 

On one of the other threads on FF or the Bears den forum, one guy said he he was packing it in and going to live in England because of this.

Edited by NFL12

2 hours ago, bennett said:

Romeo has found another bandwagon to jump on, he'll be happy  for a wee while. 

Meanwhile in the daily record Christopher Sutton isn't happy with Dundee,  not happy at all. Dundee are even more despised than Sevco....

Is that your new buzz word  "bandwagon " seen you accuse several poster of it now.

Still waiting for you to show me evidence of where I attacked  posters..

7 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/could-we-walk-out-of-the-spfl.116468/

The simple solution is to N&V the season - the gap would automatically set the X-IN-A-ROW counter back to Zero.

Maybe I'll go on there & post this...

22 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Some fucking dumb plug of a *** saying how you cant talk football to any non ***, lol. Have you ever actually tried talking football with a *** or a Tim? The know f**k all outside their own wee filthy bubble. Aye, we do hate you ***, now f**k off and die for good!

Edited by HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows