Is this weekend the last match we get to go to this season?

I've said it before already lots of times that I think if Hearts are relegated this way it's a really really tough one for them and would prefer to see some sort of league reconstruction. I have to give to the vast majority of them on here credit for not acting like complete and utter c***s like certain sevco fans...

Think this is the current top flight situation.

Yes - 9 required 

Official - Livingston, St Mirren

Unoffical - Celtic, Hamilton, Hibernian, Kilmarnock, Motherwell, Ross County, St Johnstone

No - 4 required

Official - Hearts, Rangers

Unoffical - Aberdeen

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Yes - 9 required 

Unoffical - Celtic, Hamilton, Hibernian, Kilmarnock, Motherwell, Ross County, St Johnstone

No - 4 required

Unoffical - Aberdeen

Why would Aberdeen go down this road,  it makes no sense?  

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Just what's been reported in the papers from there.

44 minutes ago, bennett said:

Why?

There's still 9 games to play for including 2 old firm games which are winnable, a game in hand which comes to 9 points. It's still all to play for and even if we are beaten then the leagues moral and sporting integrity has been upheld. 

The question really should be  is why is there such a  rush to finish things (against UEFAs guidance) and declare winners.

The league must be played out in full as was agreed to at the start of the season and if that means a shorter following season then so be it.

As has already been asked, do you think Sevco will win the league? Yes or No. 

2 minutes ago, 18May1991 said:

As has already been asked, do you think Sevco will win the league? Yes or No. 

He wont give a straight answer because he knows he will be laughed at.  Expect some tear stained answer about rules, moral and sporting integrity, 2 old firms and a Celtic conspiracy 

Edited by Bohemian

I assume the vote is likely to pass premiership level with the hibs announcement unless Ross County pull a massive heel turn.

Why would Ross County vote differently? It’s very much in their interest to vote to end the leagues now.

26 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yes - 9 required 

No - 4 required

Unoffical - Aberdeen

Motherwell I reckon would 100% yes.

23 minutes ago, bennett said:

They think they are billy big baws. In reality they are one of the diddies too.

In fairness, pissing off Hearts, Rangers and Aberdeen fans (in this case over an issue not involving the non-call-up of one of their lousy defenders) in one fell swoop would be most pleasing.

4 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Motherwell I reckon would 100% yes.

I just can't see what's in for them. For us, we still think we can win the league and hearts obviously don't want relegated.

3rd or 4th makes little difference for them and voting against the spfl could be seen by their fans as siding with Sevco .

1 minute ago, bennett said:

I just can't see what's in for them. For us, we still think we can win the league and hearts obviously don't want relegated.

3rd or 4th makes little difference for them and voting against the spfl could be seen by their fans as siding with Sevco .

Theyll be worried they wont get into Europe by being given 4th, especially if this years Scottish Cup is allowed to finish.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Theyll be worried they wont get into Europe by being given 4th, especially if this years Scottish Cup is allowed to finish.

I thought the Scottish cup was being played next season,  that probably does explain it tbf and Mcinnes's comments about finishing the season. 

1 hour ago, ali_91 said:

Probably the part where you are generalising a nation of 1.4 billion people imo. 

This is a football forum and so I apologise for bringing this up. And more so for confusing some sensitive souls. 

And to make it abundantly clear I am not generalising against the Chinese nation, but more the people in power that allowed this to happen and allow wet markets to exist.

If you are still upset at that then so be it..... 

I thought the Scottish cup was being played next season,  that probably does explain it tbf and Mcinnes's comments about finishing the season. 
250k difference between 3rd and 4th too.
Given it's possible (likely according to some important people in the game) we get to the end of the year with no fans, that money could be incredibly important.
FIFA need to send the money out to the associations asap.

6 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

I’m not upset about anything my man, just choose your language better. Doesn’t reflect well on you. 

There is that or the fact the quite a few probably people knew what I meant in the 1st instance.  And the fact that you made an assumption that I was possibly some sort of racist. 
But rest assured Ali next time I will run my posts past my legal representatives to ensure no harm done 

38 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Vicky thinks sevco can still win the league, hes actually said it.🤣 Brightened up my day.. 

I'd like it if he gave more detail.

He should show what he thinks the results for Celtic and Sevco will be for each team's remaining fixtures.

Why would Ross County vote differently? It’s very much in their interest to vote to end the leagues now.

Only wondering because we haven’t even had any paper talk about which way they would go and Uncle Roy still might think County could reach the lofty heights of 8th/9th if the league is played.