Is this weekend the last match we get to go to this season?

From the evening times. This is bleak news for our game.

The majority of football clubs within the SPFL's four leagues in Scotland do NOT have insurance cover against 'infectious diseases', according to a report.

Scottish football's governing body recently urged clubs to check their policies in a bid to make sure they were sorted should any unprecedented issues surface.

And now, with football on lockdown for the foreseeable future, the Scotsman report that most clubs in the country will not be paid out and indeed only SIX clubs may have insurance against "labour disputes or infectious or contagious diseases

On 19/03/2020 at 17:18, bennett said:

A snippet from a rambling Peter Lawwell statement.  Some strong words from Peter, it's looking like its going to get really messy if we can't get these games played.  Not sure what his severe consequences will be?

"
With regard to the present domestic Premiership League situation, our strong preference is, of course, to complete all remaining matches. To date, we have had a magnificent campaign, undefeated in this calendar year, completing 30 league matches already to create a commanding lead and we are now on the cusp of winning our ninth successive title.

As many have already said, the season cannot be voided as the consequences of that are so severe. In the event that the matches cannot be completed, then the responsibility to find a fair and reasonable solution for the finalisation of all domestic leagues will be with the Scottish football governing bodies.

We hope that the governing bodies are able to provide some clarity to clubs and supporters as soon as possible on the way forward, although we appreciate that this is a hugely demanding time
"

Sellic fans will just have to get by with singing  it’s gonna be 8 1/2 in a row

That Peter Lawwell quote

"the season cannot be voided as the consequences of that are so severe."

I mean, I know Celtic/ rangers types are blinkered beyond belief, but we're on the brink of a world health crisis which at current rates will kill tens of millions of people, possibly a lot more, and yet Celtic not winning the title will have severe consequences?

No Peter, Celtic winning/ not winning a title really won't matter a f**k.

4 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

That Peter Lawwell quote

"the season cannot be voided as the consequences of that are so severe."

I mean, I know Celtic/ rangers types are blinkered beyond belief, but we're on the brink of a world health crisis which at current rates will kill tens of millions of people, possibly a lot more, and yet Celtic not winning the title will have severe consequences?

No Peter, Celtic winning/ not winning a title really won't matter a f**k.

I know it's bad, but I don't think that's right.

As for Celtic's title (or Hearts relegation)....pffft.

On 19/03/2020 at 22:24, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Disregarding any old firm/big team pish, is that not a bit ridiculous from Celtic as it could encourage sados I mean people to gather outside Celtic park?

Doesn't sound like such a bad thing.