Is this weekend the last match we get to go to this season?

Just now, Empty It said:

Penalty shootout decider, each team nominates a player to take penalties in a sudden death elimination to decide league places.

We'd end up getting relegated ffs, next option.

Its 

9 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Does it require a simple majority vote, or an 11-1?  Apart from Hearts, if I try really hard, I can think of one other SPFL club who would not be voting for current placings to stand with 8 games still to be played.

It's the SPFL board who'll decide. 

Rangers, Motherwell and Accies from the Premiership.

There is no danger, that any team, in any division will be relegated without their fixtures being completed or reaching a stage where it is mathematically impossible to avoid being relegated .*

*It's just dawned on me that we're Scotland, the SPFL has Doncaster as it's CEO and they are backwards.
I reckon we can expect an unpreeeecedented absolute fucking howler to be pulled out the bag.

As long as Rangers & Celtic are fine and properly compensated by all the remaining clubs then everything will be fine.

Edited by LincolnHearts

Why would it be fair to promote two teams from the league below based on an incomplete season, but not to relegate teams on the same basis? And if you're just arbitrarily changing the rules, why is it two teams and not one or three or six?

Edited by craigkillie

23 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

There is no danger, that any team, in any division will be relegated without their fixtures being completed or reaching a stage where it is mathematically impossible to avoid being relegated .*

*It's just dawned on me that we're Scotland, the SPFL has Doncaster as it's CEO and they are backwards.
I reckon we can expect an unpreeeecedented absolute fucking howler to be pulled out the bag.

As long as Rangers & Celtic are fine and properly compensated by all the remaining clubs then everything will be fine.

Fixed that for you.

For what it's worth if the season isn't finished thenI don't think that hearts should go down.

16 hours ago, bennett said:

Have celtic poached Jim Traynor from us?

UEFA are having a meeting on Tuesday,  we'll have some clarity then. I really can't see Boris Johnsons main concern right now being celtic getting a title.

I was just about to post the same as you have.

Apparently,it’s 1 pm European time,midday here,when they will decide on it.

its better imo if the season can be extended to the end of June if possible.

Edited by TonyHendrix

Irrespective of when football is back on the agenda, the first priority is to complete 19-20 season.

That has to happen - even if football is not allowed to resume until this time next year.

If that means that 20-21 does not exist, then so be it. 19-20 has to be brought to its natural and foreseen conclusion before anything else can move forward.

Edited by Barney Rubble

12 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Why would it be fair to promote two teams from the league below based on an incomplete season, but not to relegate teams on the same basis? And if you're just arbitrarily changing the rules, why is it two teams and not one or three or six?

You can't have it null and void, would be unfair to DU and Cove who are miles ahead in their leagues. Would also be unfair to relegate hearts and partick who could still get out the mess they find themselves in if the remaining games were played.   If theres no relegation then you cant promote an odd number of teams, that's just stupid.

8 minutes ago, champions said:

You can't have it null and void, would be unfair to DU and Cove who are miles ahead in their leagues. Would also be unfair to relegate hearts and partick who could still get out the mess they find themselves in if the remaining games were played.   If theres no relegation then you cant promote an odd number of teams, that's just stupid.

It would also be unfair to promote Inverness and Falkirk, when they aren't even occupying a promotion place at the moment. Six is an even number.

1 minute ago, craigkillie said:

It would also be unfair to promote Inverness and Falkirk, when they aren't even occupying a promotion place at the moment. Six is an even number.

There are technically two promotion spots up for grabs if you include the playoffs, but 6 is fine 👍