Is this weekend the last match we get to go to this season?

14 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

No one is burning. He has one club to vote Yes to get it over the line . When did Matthew Lindsay ever give a f**k about how much Doncaster earns or what he does? All of a sudden it's a huge headline. The SPL held a gun to peoples head to get Sevco in and people like him churned the propaganda. Now this? Feck off.

Playing the man rather than a ball, in a nutshell. 

What does Matthew Lindsay earn? I love it when journalists hit out at other peoples wages. On Sky News one of their frontline talking heads had a go at Unison’s boss a couple of years ago when they were pushing for a 5% pay rise, foaming at the mouth that the country couldn’t afford it. She was asked what she earned and refused to say.

28 minutes ago, CambieBud said:

What does Matthew Lindsay earn? I love it when journalists hit out at other peoples wages. On Sky News one of their frontline talking heads had a go at Unison’s boss a couple of years ago when they were pushing for a 5% pay rise, foaming at the mouth that the country couldn’t afford it. She was asked what she earned and refused to say.

How much do you earn?

10 minutes ago, bennett said:

How much do you earn?

More than an unemployed bum living in a B&B I reckon. I thought you were heading off anyway? Tell me this and give us a laugh Vicky,  how do you plan on standing up to the bit hitter? 

2 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

1 minute ago, Bohemian said:

Aye, but we should still finish the 2019/20 season in Scotland apparently jose.png.fad36a46ed4d2e17043a4575b8716774.png

Well even the small minded morons at Ibrox must now agree that there is absolutely no chance of any more football until the autumn at the earliest. Season over, Celtic champions and unfortunately( no tittering at the back) Hearts relegated.

Guest DAVIDB69
Well even the small minded morons at Ibrox must now agree that there is absolutely no chance of any more football until the autumn at the earliest. Season over, Celtic champions and unfortunately( no tittering at the back) Hearts relegated.

Think this is the problem though there is huge variation through all of Europe as to when the expect to get going again.

Austria and Germany looking to get going soon.

Most big leagues looking to go in June and July .

UEFA will use the five big leagues as a guideline.

If the likes of England are going being closed doors in June will UEFA accept we can’t get going till September despite what sturgeon says .

Also if sturgeon says can’t have football behind closed doors , where does that leave us with UEFA .

I suppose netherlands are in a similar position