Is this weekend the last match we get to go to this season?

Why would Celtic sympathies make a great deal of difference at this point? Everyone has agreed that null and void is off the table, and therefore Celtic are obviously going to win the league whether it gets settled on or off the park. This vote doesn't even confirm Celtic as champions at the moment - if UEFA ask the SPFL to keep waiting then they almost certainly will.

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

They are big Celtic fans mate, working behind the scenes to further our agenda to control world football.

They report directly to the pope.

No idea how or if they pray, mate. I'll leave that to you. But of McLennan - wiki says...

MacLennan was appointed chairman of the Scottish Professional Football League (SPFL) in July 2017.[10]. There was criticism that MacLennan is not impartial in his role with the SPFL considering the fact that INM's majority shareholder is Celtic's majority shareholder Dermot Desmond. One of Desmond close associates and fellow Celtic fan Denis O'Brian is also an INM shareholder. The SPFL refused to investigate the connection

1 minute ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

Sevco calling for Doncaster to be suspended according to BBC Radio Scotland.

An unusual one for PnB, the much maligned Donncaster whom most folk wanted rid of coming under fire from Sevco. 

Apparently Doncaster claimed we only contacted the spfl once late on Thursday night, Sevco claiming to have evidence to the contrary. 

4 minutes ago, Romeo said:

They are big Celtic fans mate, working behind the scenes to further our agenda to control world football.

They report directly to the pope.

Murdoch Mclennan is employed by two senior Celtic shareholders tho young sir and his role is meant to be impartial....

4 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Why would Celtic sympathies make a great deal of difference at this point? Everyone has agreed that null and void is off the table, and therefore Celtic are obviously going to win the league whether it gets settled on or off the park. This vote doesn't even confirm Celtic as champions at the moment - if UEFA ask the SPFL to keep waiting then they almost certainly will.

Really? What do you base that on? One thing's for sure, the SPFL board are  not offering that as a choice. (but I would agree that it would also be unfair - to top teams)

Just now, bennett said:

An unusual one for PnB, the much maligned Donncaster whom most folk wanted rid of coming under fire from Sevco. 

Apparently Doncaster claimed we only contacted the spfl once late on Thursday night, Sevco claiming to have evidence to the contrary. 

Murdoch Mclennan is employed by two senior Celtic shareholders tho young sir and his role is meant to be impartial....

Not really. Doncaster has needed launched for years. Rangers' 85th statement of the weekend doesn't make that any more or less true. Not everything is about you.

10 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Stewart Robertson must be in cahoots with Celtic then.

Very suspicious if you ask me.

I've listed the teams with a vested interest. Think he may have been outvoted. I'm assuming the chair has a vote in a tie and the the Ch Ex doesn't. God knows where Doncaster's sympathies lie - presumably in avoiding his P45.

Edited by Pet Jeden

4 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Really? What do you base that on? One thing's for sure, the SPFL board are  not offering that as a choice. (but I would agree that it would also be unfair - to top teams)

There hasn't been a single club executive suggesting it at any point, amongst several different proposals which have popped up along the way.

Just now, Pet Jeden said:

Are you being deliberately dense? I've listed the teams with a vested interest. Think he may have been outvoted. I'm assuming the chair has a vote in a tie and the the Ch Ex doesn't. God knows where Doncaster's sympathies lie - presumably in avoiding his P45.

Outvoted for what? They decided to put it to the clubs when they could have made the decision themselves without that consultation. That would have had even worse repercussions than this mess that we're in.

Just now, craigkillie said:

There hasn't been a single club executive suggesting it at any point, amongst several different proposals which have popped up along the way.

tbf it only becomes a live issue once it becomes apparent that there is no chance of finishing this season without a big impact on next season. Celtic are smart enough to know that. It wouldn't be my solution.

1 minute ago, craigkillie said:

Outvoted for what? They decided to put it to the clubs when they could have made the decision themselves without that consultation. That would have had even worse repercussions than this mess that we're in.

The board is acting as a gatekeeper to what is allowed to be put to the clubs. That's why the Rangers resolution was rejected without even getting put to the clubs

6 minutes ago, mylothedog said:

Actually agree with Sevco here. It's been a shambles and they have been left open to ridicule. While they are at it, maybe the five way agreement should be opened up to scrutiny too.Screenshot_20200411-152132_BBC%20Sport.jpeg

The five way agreement should be made public, unfortunately Rangers can't do that due to legal issues but we've all got a right to know what happened. 

This current situation with the spfl is a complete shambles. 

Guest JTS98

Great fun, isn't it.

Hard to see what Dundee do here. Seems beyond dispute that they voted no. Using the verb in the literal, active sense there.

If they change their minds, what questions does that raise about information flow during this process?

It would certainly raise interesting questions around which figures of influence connected to which clubs had been able to offer them what to change their minds, based on information given to them by whom, at what point, and for what reason.

I look forward to intense courtroom discussions about whether a vote is 'cast' when it is sent or when it is received.

What a summer this is going to be.

Edited by JTS98