Is this weekend the last match we get to go to this season?

6 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:

Tweets about the missing vote having been sent but not 'received' emoji23.png

Never change, Scottish football, never change.

😄

Missing votes 

Tweets about missing votes 

Deadlines that are not actual deadlines 

Clubs asked to vote on their own relegation 

Those fools down south don't know what they are missing.. some laugh we have here in Scotland 

11 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

https://dundeefc.co.uk/news/club-statement-24/

Shame on you Dundee.  Bringing disgrace to your fair city.  The Hi-dee alliance is now over.  The St-Bernian marriage shall go ahead.

Fairly balanced statement.  I understand how they have weighed this and it's not a surprising argument. I imagine even those that voted in favour had these thoughts in the back of their mind. 

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

ICT apparently the Championship side who haven't voted. Want guarantees of talks over a 14 team top flight before they agree.

I'm confused by this. Do ICT want a 14 team league? Is this possibility on the table?

4 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

I'm confused by this. Do ICT want a 14 team league? Is this possibility on the table?

Thing is they can have talks but unless they think those talks can go in their favour it's a pointless demand. As others have said, the SPFL should say OK then stonewall the motion if and when it happens. Doesnt add up.

I wouldn't mind a 14 team league, but there needs to be an 11-1 vote from the Premiership for reconstruction, and I don't see that the Premiership clubs are the ones who are desperate for this to go through in the first place. They're not going to get their money any sooner anyway, since they have to wait - this is about the lower league sides more than the top flight.

8 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

Surely Rangers fans would want it to end now as they'd be able to whinge about it forever. If they get the games played then they'll be beaten fair and square. Imagine twisting and bitching and waiting for months to get the games on and then still being soundly pumped into second place. 

They can finish second now and cry foul, which is very much their M/O, or they can wait and lose later and have no complaints. I don't buy this sporting integrity shite for one minute.

I was actually taking the piss, but...

Screenshot_20200410-221252.png

What a fucking mess [emoji1]
Apparently Partick, ICT and Dundee voted no, one never reached the spfl and one of them is considering changing their minds.

Big brown letter on route to Dens the now to change that vote.