Is this weekend the last match we get to go to this season?

1 minute ago, A96 said:

Do you seriously think it’s inconceivable that Celtic could drop 10 points from their remaining fixtures ?

Whilst  it’s maybe unlikely ,  it’s hardly outwith the realms of possibility.

The Hvns beat them the last time they met and outplayed them in the League Cup Final.   It is therefore unreasonable to simply assume that Celtic wouldn’t lose their next two games against the Hvns.  Certainly not inconceivable that Celtic could lose both games.

Celtic have failed to beat Livingston in two of their three matches against them this season. Certainly not inconceivable that Celtic could draw their next match against Livvy. 

Celtic drew away to Hibs earlier this season. Therefore , unreasonable to assume that Celtic would win their next match away to Hibs.

Yes

It’s completely inconceivable that we would drop any more points against Livingston since we have played them on 3 occasions and they won’t make the top 6.

Just now, Jinky67 said:

Yes

It’s completely inconceivable that we would drop any more points against Livingston since we have played them on 3 occasions and they won’t make the top 6.

But,

Have Celtic won the league this season?

11 minutes ago, bennett said:

Split the money evenly between teams, it's the right thing to do in the circumstances. 

Theres still 9 games to play so it's not done and dusted but celtic fans and celtic obviously will do all they can to get the title handed to them. I reckon that they'll get their way on this. 

There's another section of the rules that I've seen which states that a season comprises of 38 games, the lawyers will have a field day over that.

I don’t actually disagree with the money being split to be fair. I think as a gesture it would be the correct thing to do

7 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Yes

They're currently sitting in fifth place with 3 games to go.

Just now, Jinky67 said:

Just an opinion. One that may bite me on the arse but an opinion nonetheless

3 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Lucky for me then I don’t really give much of a f**k about your opinion then, so I’ll crack on with my argument 🤙

2 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Said like a true ignoramus.

Shouldn't come on here with an argument then.

You missed the point on my feelings and your opinion. 

And an ignoramus would have ignored you, I quite enjoy the argument if and when you decide to bring one

18 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Yes

Current league positions to be deemed irrelevant ,then ?

Edited by A96

Just now, Jinky67 said:

You missed the point on my feelings and your opinion. 

And an ignoramus would have ignored you, I quite enjoy the argument if and when you decide to bring one

You have clearly not been reading this thread close enough then.

I have stated several times that because no team has won anything, they should not be crowned as winners.

Your argument is so flaky that even you can't claim that the league is won.

2 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

You have clearly not been reading this thread close enough then.

I have stated several times that because no team has won anything, they should not be crowned as winners.

Your argument is so flaky that even you can't claim that the league is won.

Maybe I was ignoring you?

But my argument isn’t that Celtic have won but that Celtic should be awarded the league title and I don’t really see a good enough reason not to. 

Just now, Jinky67 said:

Maybe I was ignoring you?

But my argument isn’t that Celtic have won but that Celtic should be awarded the league title and I don’t really see a good enough reason not to. 

....because they haven't won it?

6 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

....because they haven't won it?

Not for us to decide what happens next

if the SPFL decide to end the season now im certain Celtic will be awarded the league and be champions, if it goes 38 games I’m certain Celtic will be champions having more points. 

Edited by Jinky67