Is this weekend the last match we get to go to this season?

20 minutes ago, thekorean said:

It would be so Hibs for them to see their rival survive relegation due to mass pandemic.

You really need to rehearse these lines with your "pals" before trying them out on P&B m9..........

Is there any point in the post split fixtures if it's closed doors?
Get to 33, play the playoffs & cup?
That's what I'm leaning towards as well, and not only because Killie will still be safe after 33 games.

Either that or declare the season null and void and give us another crack at the Nomads next year.

League to default to placings determined alphabetically.

Great news for Aberdeen, Airdrie and Arbroath 

Tough for Raith who haven't been in the bottom League for years. Stranraer, Stenny and The Rangers have all been fairly recently so that's alright.

4 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Scott Brown - “ if it ends, it stays as it is”. Don’t think so Scott, you have to actually win it, to win it. If it ends, null and void.

A postponement if workable would probably be the fairest solution. 

3 hours ago, Coooombe said:

That's what I'm leaning towards as well, and not only because Killie will still be safe after 33 games.

Either that or declare the season null and void and give us another crack at the Nomads next year.

Strangely enough, I think that's the best solution. Not only would it save our skin, it would see Celtic and Liverpool robbed of their titles. I'm hoping, for maximum seethe, the government is waiting until 24 hours before the titles can be secured to declare that the "time is now right" for football to be stopped.

Just now, Pet Jeden said:

Strangely enough, I think that's the best solution. Not only would it save our skin, it would see Celtic and Liverpool robbed of their titles. I'm hoping, for maximum seethe, the government is waiting until 24 hours before the titles can be secured to declare that the "time is now right" for football to be stopped.

I watched Hearts performance against us on Wednesday. Football has already been stopped.

3 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

I can see the case for just ending the season and giving Celtic and Liverpool the title if they were already mathematically confirmed. But they are not, so season has to be declared null and void.

What a fucking country. 

There are footballers left right and centre all over the world now testing positive. Not to mention heads of state. 

They've even shut mount everest down for fucks sake. 

But the SFA :

oLd FiRm gAmE ThIs WeEkEnD. MuSt LeT fAnS iN aS nOrMaL. CoRoNaViRuS cAn WaIt A fEw MoRe dAyS

1p9wjx.jpg.b307c15bd2b9f6064bc33550f4a30a4e.jpg

7 hours ago, SEETHING said:

fLXkx4M.gif&key=2ee2f5c21579579ec0528938

DON'T YOU KNOW

PUMP IT UP

CORONA KEPT US UP 

fLXkx4M.gif&key=2ee2f5c21579579ec0528938

Think again. There is not a hope in hell of them just scrapping the league for this season. Too many legal complications.

The two possibilities are they suspend the league and finish the season when it's safer to do so, and delay the start of next season, or play the remaining games behind closed doors.

My money is on them playing this weekend, then suspending the next two rounds of fixtures and see where we are mid April. I doubt we'll finish the season to some time in the summer though, especially if players are affected, but we will finish the season. Expect the euros to be postponed for a year.

3 minutes ago, Hendo said:

My money is on them playing this weekend, then suspending the next two rounds of fixtures and see where we are mid April. 

There's no way we'd begin again in mid-April. If Scottish Football closes down and if schools shut down, they shut down for months. I don't think those who are screaming for dramatic action quite appreciate that.

3 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Think again. There is not a hope in hell of them just scrapping the league for this season. Too many legal complications.

The two possibilities are they suspend the league and finish the season when it's safer to do so, and delay the start of next season, or play the remaining games behind closed doors.

My money is on them playing this weekend, then suspending the next two rounds of fixtures and see where we are mid April. I doubt we'll finish the season to some time in the summer though, especially if players are affected, but we will finish the season. Expect the euros to be postponed for a year.

The main problem with this is that player contracts generally run to the end of May. So a lot of clubs would lose a lot of out of contract players for a summer run in. You could open the transfer window on an emergency basis but then, you're open to messing with the integrity of the competition.