Is this weekend the last match we get to go to this season?

36 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

My bird works for Celtic and they are currently working out how much might need to refunded if games are played behind closed doors. They're preparing for all games after 21st of March being played behind closed doors.

unnamed (4).jpg

1 hour ago, PauloPerth said:

My thoughts too. A good away day to finish things off, probably the last decent one regardless of what decisions have to be made next week, then whatever happens, happens.

If Saints win then obviously we'd be above Hibs on points per game average so would secure the sixth place glory.

edit - was thinking we were 3 behind Hibs, but we're only 1 point behind them and 3 off Livi, so we just need a win here with Livi losing and its 5th place. Some turnaround from Perthshire's finest 🤗

Hearts would need to beat us something like 18-0 with St Johnstone beating Hibs 3-0 for that to happen. Or the other way round, you beating Hibs 18-0 and Hearts beating us 3-0, whichever one is the most plausible.

Anyway, getting back to the thread topic.

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Hearts would need to beat us something like 18-0 with St Johnstone beating Hibs 3-0 for that to happen. Or the other way round, you beating Hibs 18-0 and Hearts beating us 3-0, whichever one is the most plausible.

Anyway, getting back to the thread topic.

No, I'm saying If we win this weekend and Livi lose we'll be on equal points. But you'll have played a game more.

Obviously you can't finish a season with teams playing different number of games, so it would have to be worked out on average points per game. We'd be slightly better than Livi, so would clinch 5th place. I don't think anyone in Scottish football could argue with that not being fully deserved...

They should have a closed doors cut off point: 

All clubs with average crowds of 500 + : stadium shut due to infection danger

Others: Stadium open as long as you stand 6 feet away from another fan. 

That would get it up the crowdw@nkers! 

You'd have to be a bit of a shit to ask for a partial season ticket refund from your own club.

Unless you're a Sevco Scotland Ltd.  fan. They'be shown themselves to be wankers since their club was formed 8 years ago.

1 hour ago, PauloPerth said:

No, I'm saying If we win this weekend and Livi lose we'll be on equal points. But you'll have played a game more.

Obviously you can't finish a season with teams playing different number of games, so it would have to be worked out on average points per game. We'd be slightly better than Livi, so would clinch 5th place. I don't think anyone in Scottish football could argue with that not being fully deserved...

Pretty sad that you had to type it out for him Paulo, most normal humans would comprehend it quite easily.