Is this weekend the last match we get to go to this season?

For the unlucky few, possibly ever?

Or will the whole coronavirus crisis have blown over?  When you see what's happening across sport internationally, then surely it's just a matter of time before we are forced to follow suit.. 

Closed door fixtures or no fixtures? If none, will there still be promotion and relegation?

I wonder what clubs would die if Coronavirus takes hold meaning no ticket revenue? Rangers a certainty, possibly Hearts and the Dundee sides as well? 
Falkirk would still bring 2000 fans wherever they go, behind closed doors or not. 
Realistically, would it make much difference to Rangers (or Celtic, Hearts or Hibs)? If the vast majority of the people attending have season tickets then the match day income is a small proportion of their overall revenue.

10 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Those season ticket holders would almost certainly be entitled to a refund.

I would imagine most season ticket holders would not demand a refund if they knew the affects it would have on their club.

Edited by Bohemian

20 minutes ago, Green Day said:

I'm out on the bevvy before and after St J this weekend. Going to be a great day, so after that will be just fine👍

Anyone asking for a st refund is off their heads.

My thoughts too. A good away day to finish things off, probably the last decent one regardless of what decisions have to be made next week, then whatever happens, happens.

If Saints win then obviously we'd be above Hibs on points per game average so would secure the sixth place glory.

edit - was thinking we were 3 behind Hibs, but we're only 1 point behind them and 3 off Livi, so we just need a win here with Livi losing and its 5th place. Some turnaround from Perthshire's finest 🤗

Edited by PauloPerth

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

Good luck getting people to buy another one if they don't.

Fans always buy their season tickets in the end. What’ll happen is that clubs won’t give refunds on it but will give some kind of gesture of thanks to ST holders later on, maybe a slight discount on next years or some kind of event.