Oil Price Cuts

7 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Now is the time to buy. Oil is a CFD so complicated, but u can buy shares in the USOil company. Buy now and wait 6 months, easy money.

Unless it goes chapter 11 on you, and wipes out your investment. , it’s penny shares at the moment , gambling away 

9 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

The Tories are in a perma-triggered state by Sturgeon -

The way some folk go on you would think oil is a disadvantage. Who is Darren Grimes? Amidst a global pandemic and Global Financial Crisis its quite cute  that he is scrambling around the 2014 white paper.

1 hour ago, 101 said:

The way some folk go on you would think oil is a disadvantage. Who is Darren Grimes? Amidst a global pandemic and Global Financial Crisis its quite cute  that he is scrambling around the 2014 white paper.

I’ve no idea but he’s got one of the most Tory-looking, punchable faces I think I’ve ever seen.

16 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
23 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:
The oil price will rise, as will the oil majors share prices, great time to invest.

Could have already doubled yer cash in this and most of the prices at a level where you could do so again with a return to pre virus prices

I had a fair bit of cash sitting from the sale of my house, so have thrown a good bit at it.  

Just now, MONKMAN said:

I had a fair bit of cash sitting from the sale of my house, so have thrown a good bit at it.  

Not those french fucks I hope?

I am stuck in them and cant sell at this price, hence not really got any coin to put elsewhere

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Not those french fucks I hope?

I am stuck in them and cant sell at this price, hence not really got any coin to put elsewhere

No, I've stayed away from them and stuck with the usual suspects.

The oil price will rise, as will the oil majors share prices, great time to invest.

Any advice for someone who is a complete novice at investing? I recently set up a stocks and shares ISA and started investing in funds which, like everything else right now, are taking a hammering. Any pointers for oil companies to look at would be appreciated...I invest for the long game not to make a quick buck.

11 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Any advice for someone who is a complete novice at investing? I recently set up a stocks and shares ISA and started investing in funds which, like everything else right now, are taking a hammering. Any pointers for oil companies to look at would be appreciated...I invest for the long game not to make a quick buck.

I've sent you a message.

11 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Now is the time to buy. Oil is a CFD so complicated, but u can buy shares in the USOil company. Buy now and wait 6 months, easy money.

Beware the parable of Northern Rock.

4 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Aye , avoid coco the financial advisor for a start