The Binos v Cove Rangers

Tuesday night we entertain Cove Rangers the League Leaders at Forthbank.

After a dismal performance at Elgin on Saturday, the question Binos fans will be asking is can we get something against Cove at home. ?

Hopefully we can be it’s a difficult ask given our home record, our last win at home was Mid November last year.

Let’s hope the team turn up and give the fans something to shout about.

Would be quite happy to get a point but 3 would be better. [emoji3]

Prediction Binos 1 Cove 1. Call me an optimist or am I just deluded. Time will tell. [emoji3]

5 hours ago, rhliston said:

Tuesday night we entertain Cove Rangers the League Leaders at Forthbank.

After a dismal performance at Elgin on Saturday, the question Binos fans will be asking is can we get something against Cove at home. ?

Hopefully we can be it’s a difficult ask given our home record, our last win at home was Mid November last year.

Let’s hope the team turn up and give the fans something to shout about.

Would be quite happy to get a point but 3 would be better. emoji3.png

Prediction Binos 1 Cove 1. Call me an optimist or am I just deluded. Time will tell. emoji3.png

It will be a tough game for Cove at Forthbank. Wouldn’t say we played that well against Brechin on Saturday but did deserve the 3 points and created quite a few chances.

Mitch is bang in form and has been for a while. He looks deadly in front of goal. Masson is also in form and scoring goals.

The binos top 3 have goals in them too so hopefully will be a decent spectacle.

Enjoy all who attend. Unfortunately I won’t make it tomorrow.

1 hour ago, gmca said:

Pitch inspection at 12.30. Don't hold out much hope of the game going ahead, though there are some dry spells between the showers.

What do I know - game's on.

I 'm slightly more optimistic about this game, than I was against EC on Sat. Cove have had their problems when away from home plus Stirling still have something to play for. 

2-0 Then game abandoned due to water-logged itch.

Just now, SuperCowden said:

5-0 , wow, I think Cove are pissed off with a midweek away game lol , surprised Stirling shipping that much goals, expected close game.

Same here, expected it to be relatively tight. I knew Mitch was in top form and looking deadly but surely the Binos have collapsed a bit here

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

Is this more or less embarrassing for the Stirling fans than when their club attempted to change their name to the Stirling Meerkats?

No. Nothing will ever be that embarrassing.

Still, P45 for the manager before the end of the week - I mean only scoring 5 against Stirling in the first half, what an embarrassment.