Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
rhliston

The Binos v Cove Rangers

Recommended Posts

 

Tuesday night we entertain Cove Rangers the League Leaders at Forthbank.

 

After a dismal performance at Elgin on Saturday, the question Binos fans will be asking is can we get something against Cove at home. ?

 

Hopefully we can be it’s a difficult ask given our home record, our last win at home was Mid November last year.

 

Let’s hope the team turn up and give the fans something to shout about.

 

Would be quite happy to get a point but 3 would be better.

 

Prediction Binos 1 Cove 1. Call me an optimist or am I just deluded. Time will tell.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, rhliston said:

 

Tuesday night we entertain Cove Rangers the League Leaders at Forthbank.

 

After a dismal performance at Elgin on Saturday, the question Binos fans will be asking is can we get something against Cove at home. ?

 

Hopefully we can be it’s a difficult ask given our home record, our last win at home was Mid November last year.

 

Let’s hope the team turn up and give the fans something to shout about.

 

Would be quite happy to get a point but 3 would be better. emoji3.png

 

Prediction Binos 1 Cove 1. Call me an optimist or am I just deluded. Time will tell. emoji3.png

 

 

It will be a tough game for Cove at Forthbank. Wouldn’t say we played that well against Brechin on Saturday but did deserve the 3 points and created quite a few chances.

Mitch is bang in form and has been for a while. He looks deadly in front of goal. Masson is also in form and scoring goals.

The binos top 3 have goals in them too so hopefully will be a decent spectacle.

Enjoy all who attend. Unfortunately I won’t make it tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pitch inspection at 12.30. Don't hold out much hope of the game going ahead, though there are some dry spells between the showers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gmca said:

Pitch inspection at 12.30. Don't hold out much hope of the game going ahead, though there are some dry spells between the showers.

What do I know - game's on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, elgin proud said:

good luck to cove tonight 

Good luck to Cowdenbeath tonight 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, gmca said:

What do I know - game's on.

Just hope the game is not abandoned after its starts due to the pitch, forecast is for more rain. ☹️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I 'm slightly more optimistic about this game, than I was against EC on Sat. Cove have had their problems when away from home plus Stirling still have something to play for. 

2-0 Then game abandoned due to water-logged itch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Dumb yatt said:

 

 Then game abandoned due to water-logged itch.

Sounds nasty 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SuperCowden said:

5-0 , wow, I think Cove are pissed off with a midweek away game lol , surprised Stirling shipping that much goals, expected close game.

Same here, expected it to be relatively tight. I knew Mitch was in top form and looking deadly but surely the Binos have collapsed a bit here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this more or less embarrassing for the Stirling fans than when their club attempted to change their name to the Stirling Meerkats?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

Is this more or less embarrassing for the Stirling fans than when their club attempted to change their name to the Stirling Meerkats?

No. Nothing will ever be that embarrassing.

Still, P45 for the manager before the end of the week - I mean only scoring 5 against Stirling in the first half, what an embarrassment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...