What happens if they ban large gatherings due to COVID-19?

16 minutes ago, Rovers_Lad said:

A perspective from someone in Raiths shoes,i,d happily accept winning the league based on current standings 😂 😉 and pretty sure if shoe was on the offer foot it would be happily accepted

Nah... Already stated I wouldn't want to win the league with 3/4 of it played.

As said, it shows what 3 seasons of league 1 can do to supporters.

51 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Nah... Already stated I wouldn't want to win the league with 3/4 of it played.

As said, it shows what 3 seasons of league 1 can do to supporters.

C,mon,be honest,underneath you,d be laughing your socks off with a GIRUY.

If we were awarded the league,braw.Celebrations would be a bit muted but would still manage  to get blootered

Anyway it ain,t going to happen

Edited by Rovers_Lad

C,mon,be honest,underneath you,d be laughing your socks off with a GIRUY.
If we were awarded the league,braw.Celebrations would be a bit muted but would still manage  to get blootered

Anyway it ain,t going to happen

So if the SPFL were to follow the German idea of 2 teams promoted and none relegated we can expect Falkirk to refuse the promotion out of principle? I’m sure Airdrie will take it off their hands.

You have no idea what’s going to happen, none of us do as this is unprecedented. It’ll be a battle between Celtic (Declare the tables final) and Rangers (Void the season) who’ll get the decision? Who the hell knows.

24 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

So if the SPFL were to follow the German idea of 2 teams promoted and none relegated we can expect Falkirk to refuse the promotion out of principle? I’m sure Airdrie will take it off their hands.

You have no idea what’s going to happen, none of us do as this is unprecedented. It’ll be a battle between Celtic (Declare the tables final) and Rangers (Void the season) who’ll get the decision? Who the hell knows.

It won't be.  If you take a snapshot of the season across 4 leagues then handing titles to Celtic, Dundee United and Cove Rangers are no-brainers.  It's all of the other positions that are contentious.

7 hours ago, GordonD said:

The situation in the Premiership would be a lot less critical if the prima-donnas hadn't had their winter break and carried on playing like the other clubs.

The Premiership clubs have exactly the same number of games remaining as the League 1 clubs.

13 hours ago, CALDERON said:

I don't want to win the league by default. Frankly, I want to win it at Falkirk on the last day. 

Last time I heard something like that it was a Hearts fan talking about Dens Park.

Null and void across all leagues I'm afraid! The way their talking the start of the new season is in doubt. I just hope all clubs survive this, that's the main thing.

Looks like the plan is to declare the season over and not null and void.
Rovers go up (deservedly)
Falkirk deprived by made up rules (again)...

26 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Looks like the plan is to declare the season over and not null and void.
Rovers go up (deservedly)
Falkirk deprived by made up rules (again)...

Where are you hearing this?

Also, dinnae start on the all-seater stadium pish again please!  You've been one of the most reasoned Falkirk posters, don't spoil it now 😉

This isn't a usual.

Are you really saying that nothing could have been put into the rules in the event of an incomplete season due to an unforeseen event?
Jeez, most work contracts or insurance policies have ‘act of god’ related statements.....