Wanna bet? Top flight coach held over "match-fixing" allegations

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Colour me stunned that a coach at Hamilton has been accused of match fixing activities.

If the SPFL had deducted 10 points from Hamilton last season, you'd still have been doon. 

Wonder if they'll kick the Accies out of the league.

1 hour ago, SEETHING said:

I trust that the SPFL will come to the conclusion that the only way to uphold Sporting Integrity is to deduct 30 points from Hamilton Academical FC forthwith. 

I second this.

16 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

The headline about "match fixing" is a bit misleading, tbh. 

Yeah. Sensible head on: he's not fixed a game, has he? Probably had zero impact on the outcome, even if the whole thing is dodgy as f**k.

I mean, they'll need to make an example of him to prevent anyone else considering it, but I think a bit of perspective is in order. Maybe just dock them the 10 points.

Guest Moomintroll

Dougie Imrie would be incapable of fixing a match as he cannot play football & referees were mystifyingly adverse to sending the wee greeting faced hacking c**t off, therefore this is about the only thing the shitey troused p***k cannot be found guilty of.

Guest Moomintroll
Even after retirement he's still creating great levels of seethe. Some achievement tbf.[emoji1319]
As i have said before, I love the seethe that the Accies generate, I do not like la petite merde that is Imrie nor the Poundland Broonaldo that is McKinnon. The rest of them are a great bunch of lads that generate unwarranted hatred and poor away crowds wherever they go & long may it continue.

Guest Moomintroll
It's all going on at the accies, Nigerian princes bumping them, match fixing and didn't they have some sort of cocaine/drug thing?
That will probably be Martindale at Livvy when it comes to the old marching powder although I will stand corrected if Hughes is still hanging around Accies.