Chelsea looking at buying SPFL Club

2 hours ago, Green Day said:

Not often I agree with you but you are correct.

Al fresco or in the car action are hardly limited to minor soap stars and anyone posting about this in an outraged way must have led a very sheltered (sexual) life or be some kind of religious virginal lunatic.

p.s. The team will deffo be St Johnstone, not many will care if they are re branded as Chelsea (North), least of all their "fanbase".

^^^ making a concerted effort to be sparkled first this weekend.

14 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Indeed. And not 1954 either. Why do we remember her for this (with a snigger) but not the guy?

Because she was a famous soap actress and nobody had ever heard of him. Can you name the hooker who was caught sucking off Hugh Grant?

16 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Because she was a famous soap actress and nobody had ever heard of him. Can you name the hooker who was caught sucking off Hugh Grant?

10 minutes ago, Junior Pub League said:

Divine Brown.

...and I didn't need to google.

+1 for being able to name her without Google.

But I think that's an extreme case: people wanted to know who Grant was cheating on Liz Hurley with, so that made her something of a household name at the time.

30 minutes ago, Junior Pub League said:

Divine Brown.

...and I didn't need to google.

But we remember Divine Brown and not just the male celeb. Who remembers the lucky recipient of Taylforth's medical help? I had to google him (died a few years back)

1 minute ago, Junior Pub League said:

He was Jeff someone, her long term partner at the time.

Being an old git I remember this shit, same with the likes of poor old Ron Goldman

tbh, apart from the male/female hypocrisy in these cases, I've got a problem understanding how the polis have got the time and inclination to be spending their nights shining torches into parked cars looking for illicit hanky panky. I mean, as long as it's not during broad daylight in a McDonalds drive-thru queue, what's the problem?

On 08/03/2020 at 11:38, The Saintee said:

I, for one, welcome our new Stamford Bridge Oligarch overlords.

And a big plus  -  for brand image purposes, all the players will now be given Range Rovers....... because they'll need to be seen in Chelsea tractors.

I'll get my coat.

1 hour ago, Pet Jeden said:

tbh, apart from the male/female hypocrisy in these cases, I've got a problem understanding how the polis have got the time and inclination to be spending their nights shining torches into parked cars looking for illicit hanky panky. I mean, as long as it's not during broad daylight in a McDonalds drive-thru queue, what's the problem?

I don't see it as a male/female hypocrisy thing; I see it as a celebrity/non-entity divide. Taylforth is remembered because she's a famous TV personality but her partner is obscure.  In the Hugh Grant case, Divine Brown became famous after the fact but until that happened all the press coverage was of him.

Agree with you on the police being a bit too keen though. Like the copper tapping on the driver's window of a car where a young guy and girl are sitting quietly in the front seats. "How old is that young lady, sir?" asks the cop.

The driver looks at his watch. "In twelve minutes, she turns sixteen!"

You go away for four days. You return. You have a swatch’ at P&B. You read that a Scottish club could become a plaything for Chelsea’s owners. You learn it could be St Johnstone.... you immediately navigate to the last page in the thread, to see any latest updates on this Fakes / Feeder Club story.... it appears St Johnstone are being targeted for a takeover by Hugh Grant, who was having his boaby’ sooked by a hooker in the car park at the crematorium beside McDiarmid Park. The hooker is called Brown. This all fits.

Am I following the latest developments correctly? Gotta’ love a few days away from P&B. 🙂

Ah, the supreme beauty that is P&B.

Where else would you see this wonderful banter about important issues like GT's sexual practices (she could practice on me any day even if she must be a pensioner wi' nae teeth, aye thats defo the reason..) being interrupted by pish rumours about English clubs wanting to fck over one of our own.....

REAL news.

Can we all agree a good point and laugh session at the recipient of this mad plan?

Watching your club become Chelsea's bitch would probably only be appealing to someone who supports team X and Chelsea up here. (Sevco it is)

After all this I notice we are for sale and may need to delete all this so nobody quote me.

5 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

I've got a problem understanding how the polis have got the time and inclination to be spending their nights shining torches into parked cars looking for illicit hanky panky. I mean, as long as it's not during broad daylight in a McDonalds drive-thru queue, what's the problem?

Thank you for your submissions, however I find you guilty as charged.

Take him down.