ICT v QOS. An epic midweek journey for no return

Possibly the coldest I've ever been at a game. Queens were poor and only scored via a mixup in Caleys defense brought about by the ball catching in the wind.

I'd rather see Partick go straight down so hopefully you can put together a run. What's happened to Dobbie this season?

A good all round performance, Todorov in central defense did a fine job and Carson continues to impress, Keatings free kick for a goal was text book and straight in, no wriggle in as previously mentioned, we started to fade with 20 minutes to go and they scored then Walsh and Doran came on and that turned things around which culminated in a well taken goal by Miles. Altogether a good nights work for Caley.

Well done to the brave 30 or so QOS souls who made the trip all the way up.

Keatings' free kick was an utter peach.  There was nothing the keeper could do about it. Wriggles is the wrong word, it sounds like an error.  It wasnt, it was a squiggler, moving all over the place.
For the record, Queens are utter, utter shite. 

For the record we know we’re utter, utter shite. Thanks for confirming though. [emoji6]

9 hours ago, palmy_cammy said:

“Tough conditions” and “difficult place to go”.

🤣 It really is incredible.  He starts off with “difficult place to go”, and gets onto the conditions pretty soon.  

You’re good at this game. 

You're a glutton for punishment.  I gave up watching his interviews months ago.  Just a vast void of nothingness that comes out of his mouth.  He's either deluded or delusional as he never sees it the same way I (and I expect most of our fans) do.

That announced crowd was about 1,000 too many. If we're counting folk who have bought tickets but aren't there why aren't they going? To have half of your paying fan base not bother to attend the match is bizarre.

That announced crowd was about 1,000 too many. If we're counting folk who have bought tickets but aren't there why aren't they going? To have half of your paying fan base not bother to attend the match is bizarre.
Do they count ST automatically?

34 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
41 minutes ago, RiG said:

Do they count ST automatically?

Quite a few clubs do this now. I remember County were the only ones at it (they’ve done it for what must be about 15 years now) but now it seems like at least half the clubs in the top two leagues use the “tickets sold” metric rather than declare the actual attendance.

9 hours ago, palmy_cammy said:

You're a glutton for punishment.  I gave up watching his interviews months ago.  Just a vast void of nothingness that comes out of his mouth.  He's either deluded or delusional as he never sees it the same way I (and I expect most of our fans) do.

A vast void of nothingness is about right.  

He really doesn't seem to bring anything particularly analytical, or insightful along at all.  He just seems to be willing us to be somehow better.  

I'm not convinced he knows the questions, never mind the answers.

Guest Flash
10 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

1 point for the second one. 

A solid performance Flash.  I’m needing to up my game here. 

I think Broony tipped him off not to use his catchphrase. Still, I’ll take the point and move on to our next cup final on Friday which is a massive game. They’re all massive at this stage.

4 minutes ago, Flash said:

I think Broony tipped him off not to use his catchphrase. Still, I’ll take the point and move on to our next cup final on Friday which is a massive game. They’re all massive at this stage.

Actually on Friday we're playing somewhere I find incredibly difficult to go.