ICT v QOS. An epic midweek journey for no return

I remember being at a great game at Inverness mid way through 2 seasons ago when our wing backs won the game at the death. This year the fixture congestion means I have to miss out.  we have tightened up so another point would be a result  Good luck Queens

2-1 win for us when left back Marshall crossed for right back Mercer to score the equaliser late on. Dobbie scored the winner very soon after. Edit to add it was last season.

2-1 win for us when left back Marshall crossed for right back Mercer to score the equaliser late on. Dobbie scored the winner very soon after. Edit to add it was last season.

There was about a minute and a half between the goals and Dobbie was about to be hooked before scoring. We beat Ross County 4-0 at home the week after (11/1/19) and then didn’t win a league game for almost 3 months.

The games are coming round very fast maybe time to freshen the starting 11 tomorrow night. Wonder if Johnston will learn from  Alloa's victory over ICT on Sat when they went very direct with lots of pace up front against a slow ICT defence. Think I would unleash Petravictious and if Murray is fit play him too along with Oliver & Hamilton. The back 4 have certainly tightened up if Mercer's fit start him if not Lyon at RB. Prob not very popular but a would rest Dobbie to start with bringing him on for the 2nd half. He has played a lot of mins lately at his age and we have another very important game on Friday night too. 

1 minute ago, Snafu said:

Toshney out for this. Struggling at the back, makeshift defence and inexperienced cover.

To think we started this season with a bigger squad than last season.

Surely the club could see letting probably the best CB pairing in the league move in January would cause problems.

The money received must have outweighed possible promotion ??

Strange decision none the less.

9 hours ago, SueSue said:

Surely the club could see letting probably the best CB pairing in the league move in January would cause problems.

We barely even got £70,000 for them in January.

9 hours ago, SueSue said:

McCart was the greater loss, Donaldson this season not so much, Toshney over the two games I saw him in looked a good replacement for McCart but now he's out with an injury.

12 hours ago, SueSue said:

As I said Donaldson was not up to snuff compared to last season, rumour has it he was discontented that the club did not let him go to RC at the start of the season and he was disruptive in the dressing room, again a rumour but it was mentioned on here that McCart had fell out with Barry Wilson over training routines.

So if both are true then it makes sense to let them go for a fee, however small, than have them unhappy at the club which could possibly show on the field, plus both would have been on a free at the end of the season.

Any income for any club in Scotland outwith the Old Firm is essential in these trying times. 

Edited by SandyCromarty

2 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

As I said Donaldson was not up to snuff compared to last season, rumour has it he was discontented that the club did not let him go to RC at the start of the season and he was disruptive in the dressing room, again a rumour but it was mentioned on here that McCart had fell out with Barry Wilson over training routines.

So if both are true then it makes sense to let them go for a fee, however small, then have them unhappy at the club which could possibly show on the field, plus both would have been on a free at the end of the season.

Any income for any club in Scotland outwith the Old Firm is essential in these trying times. 

McCart a 22 year old kid falling out with Barry Wilson over training routines ???

Obviously the lad has a high opinion of himself... Personally he should have shown a bit of respect, got his head down and do what he was paid for.

I would have driven to St Johnstone, chucked his bags out and told him to piss off. IMO 😉