Predictions, Saturday, 14 March, 2020

Football under the Castle Rock 0 Kelpies 1

Team far East Of Kirkcaldy as you can 3 Trying to be a big a team from Angus 0 (all the young Mo's canny take it so they start ripping up the seats and chucking bins on the pitch at bayview 50/1)😂 

Place that sells brides and not much else 1 Ian Murray trying to impress so he replaced Stevie G 1

Blue fishing town 2 Only like dancing in the streets 0 (McGlynn locks the team in the dressing room and drives home without them LOL)

Place ye get a boat to Ireland 1 Clyde number one Jamesy boy favourite team 0...we know who you are!!!

These predictions are voided, as situations will change before we play again. For now, [mention=13400]Stevo Fife[/mention] is the Champ, with 4 wins, and [mention=75824]Easy Days for Raith[/mention] Is the accumulator of the most points guessing.

I object.
You cannot award the trophy when the season has not been completed, and I as a Falkirk supporter am only one win behind.....

3 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

I object.
You cannot award the trophy when the season has not been completed, and I as a Falkirk supporter am only one win behind.....

As a Falkirk supported you should be used to getting the shaft...