Motherwell v Aberdeen #FridayNightFootball

20 hours ago, Jute said:

More Friday night football is a pain in the arse as I am running out of excuses for skiving off work early. 

Use the " i'm off to an away game "  excuse. Nobody gets turned down for that in my work, now if you say the wife's waters have broke that's a different story. Some things are more important than others.

On 08/03/2020 at 04:07, DonOfANewEra said:
On 07/03/2020 at 23:48, thisGRAEME said:
We cannot be stopped. 

Apart from v Hearts today, obviously.

On 08/03/2020 at 04:08, DonOfANewEra said:

And when playing St Mirren.

And yet;

We cannot be stopped. 

TBH - I quite liked Main. In terms of engaging with fans and personality, he was the anti-Moult and he didn't score enough after the initial burst - but there are times this season where someone that could hold the ball up as well as he did would have been pretty useful. 

Guest Bob Mahelp

Credit to Main....he looked like he was on his way out of the Pitt o'dreams, but then he put in a great shift against Hamilton and it's been hard to keep him out the team since then. 

Handily, his improvement has coincided with big Sam's injury and his loss of form/interest. 

In combination with Kennedy coming on to a game and Ojo now looking like the player we hoped he'd be, Main's hard work and ability to hold the ball up means that we look a much better side than we were 6 weeks ago.

9 minutes ago, boozyBJ said:

Last game of the season probably, so winner takes all. King of the Diddies, 3rd place.

I feel like we've been here before. Need to sign John Sutton on an emergency loan IMO.