Annan V Cowdenbeath

A grim war of attrition,  a game totally spoiled by the howling gale. Would have taken a draw at half-time as we failed to capitalize on the favourable wind, but Annan did little better. In fact both teams created more against the wind. A draw was fair enough. I can understand the manager's reluctance to change a winning team, but he probably missed a trick, as we didn't play so well today, and one or two looked a bit leggy. Hopefully Hamilton will be back on Tuesday he is too good to leave out, and we have a decent bench now so changes will not weaken us. I really like Morrison , and I take it he is injured as he wasn't on the bench. Oh, forgot to say ref was decent for a change.

Wind ruined it. Would have been better teeing up shots from edge of box, especially second half as the wind was really swirling at the end we were attacking. Buchanan almost scored with a long range punt, but the wind dropped just as he hit it otherwise it might have carried over the keeper.