Ross County vs Govan Rangers

If we had any pace out wide other than Mullin we could have had that, but a deflected strike beats us. Honestly getting to the point where I think we'll never beat Rangers. They looked a shadow of the team last time at  Victoria Park and we still couldn't even take a point.

10 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I missed this one as today was mostly about egg-chasing.  I have since watched highlights and, while it's always ok to gain 3 points vs the RC's of the league, we looked insipid and I fear for us when we play bigger teams.

I fear for us when we play better teams. The difference between Rangers in their first trip to Dingwall this season and the side yesterday was immense. 

Thinking back there was a twenty minute spell when Rangers completely went to pieces, could barely pass the ball, their players body language was all over the place and we completely shat it.

Feels more and more like points dropped.

Edited by Comrie

5 hours ago, Comrie said:

Thinking back there was a twenty minute spell when Rangers completely went to pieces, could barely pass the ball, their players body language was all over the place and we completely shat it.

Feels more and more like points dropped.

Your 20 minutes felt more like 90 minutes.

35 minutes ago, bennett said:

Your 20 minutes felt more like 90 minutes.

There was a spell in the second half where Rangers were really bad other than just bad. It ended just before Jones came on.