Ross County vs Govan Rangers

This is like watching one of those games post split between 7th and 9th place.

Rangers in a difficult position where you would want to empty near enough the entire team but you're maybe better keeping know a few more than you'd like to avoid having to start from scratch again. They're miles off being able to challenge Celtic. 

This is like watching one of those games post split between 7th and 9th place.
Rangers in a difficult position where you would want to empty near enough the entire team but you're maybe better keeping know a few more than you'd like to avoid having to start from scratch again. They're miles off being able to challenge Celtic. 
Light years more appropriate

I thought he was called Ryan, but every time he’s mentioned it’s “Poor From Kent”, has he changed his name?
He has been laughably pish, and is in the unfortunate position now where some media have shone a light on his woeful stats and folk are now really watching out for his pathetic contributions. An utter no mark of a player

Guest Moomintroll
Missed HT analysis, did anyone shed any light on why Morelos is charging about like a raging teenager, desperate to get involved in exactly the sort of shite that hes been in bother for so many times before?

Unsure if it's a f**k you to slippy or if he really is as stupid as he appears
It is quite astonishing for an adult human being to behave in that matter but I genuinely believe he is that stupid. That said he gets paid more in a fortnight than I will ever make in a year so I am probably not best qualified to comment on this.

It is quite astonishing for an adult human being to behave in that matter but I genuinely believe he is that stupid. That said he gets paid more in a fortnight than I will ever make in a year so I am probably not best qualified to comment on this.
Just got slagged for being a fatty aswell! Seems very much like his dummy is well and truly out at Rangers. Maybe I missed a story on this, but it looks exactly like a January move denied.