Talbot v Hurlford off

Ardenvohr6

1 minute ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Agree. This thread is really outing the dafties.

What so hard to understand. Talbot have a flu outbreak and have submitted all the releavnt documentation to have the game postponed

7 players I read...  So enough to field a team.. 

1 minute ago, andy25 said:

The haters are out in force tonight emoji57.png

Andy, I am not a hater. I have only ever been very complimentary of Talbot, and see it an an unbelievable feat from our wee club to even be on the same park, far less competing. But c'mon Andy, some player have "flu" but lets be honest. Talbot could have fielded a team. 

1 minute ago, DanMan said:

Andy we couldnt we only have 17 players... .. but we wouldnt be granted the same leniency by the SJFA I am certain of that.. 

How do you know, have you tried. The rules are the same for everybody.

How many people were so outraged when Cambuslang did the same last season. Quote a post from then showing your outrage and I will take you seriously

We fielded a team the other night that included our 50+ year old assistant manager and had to bring on a player that wasn't fit [emoji57].
Why should we play our biggest game of the season without some of our best players when we followed procedures and showed the relevant documentation to show they were ill ?

Andy, I am not a hater. I have only ever been very complimentary of Talbot, and see it an an unbelievable feat from our wee club to even be on the same park, far less competing. But c'mon Andy, some player have "flu" but lets be honest. Talbot could have fielded a team. 

6 minutes ago, falkirktv said:

Given the current Corana issues this won’t be the last time this happens, I think sjfa got it right, is only a game,

imagine they said no one of them then tests positive.

I will take that bet 

44 minutes ago, DanMan said:

200 people in the entire UK... Yer 7 in the Talbot squad C'mon back at ye

That's not remotely the point. If a club tells the governing body that they have 7 players with the flu, they'd have to be fucking psychopaths to say "tough, play on" at this time.

It never ceases to amaze me how grown men will have a snot-filled melt-down over the teeniest, tiniest thing to do with football. 

So a couple of weeks back Motherwell cancelled their game with st mirren for almost the same reason why wasn’t there the same big hullabaloo over that. Is it just that there are more Talbot haters due to their success

28 minutes ago, Tbot said:

So a couple of weeks back Motherwell cancelled their game with st mirren for almost the same reason why wasn’t there the same big hullabaloo over that. Is it just that there are more Talbot haters due to their success

The pitch was unplayable