Celtic v St Mirren

14 hours ago, stuartsmfc said:

I count my lucky stars every day my family aren't blue or green bigots and I wasn't born into a life of being associated with horrendous human beings. All that's wrong with Scottish society. 6 - 0 sellick

Putting blue before green then 6-0 Celtic means you're a very mixed up child.

15 hours ago, stuartsmfc said:

I count my lucky stars every day my family aren't blue or green bigots and I wasn't born into a life of being associated with horrendous human beings. All that's wrong with Scottish society. 6 - 0 sellick

Funny enough virtually my whole family and vast majority of mates are from the green variety but I would never say any of them are bigoted in any way , they can be complete fannies at times though and most of the dumb fcuks cant get there heid around why I support St Mirren, was thinking being born and bred in Paisley might be a big giveaway, 

Anyway I'm going for us to take a point tomorrow and big Goody to give Lennon a slap at fulltime..

2 hours ago, Munoz said:

Bet you clear any party you've invited yourself to Fleaboy.

Could be worse, could be a holocaust denier who still lives with his mum in his forties who uploads videos to YouTube of himself playing Championship Manager in his St Mirren pyjamas.

But, hey, let's not sweat the small stuff. 

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

Could be worse, could be a holocaust denier who still lives with his mum in his forties who uploads videos to YouTube of himself playing Championship Manager in his St Mirren pyjamas.

But, hey, let's not sweat the small stuff. 

tenor (2).gif

We’ll do well to keep the score line respectable. We can’t score goals and we will do what we usually do. Try to stay in the game for as long as possible. If or more like when we lose the first goal, then the game will effectively be over. 0-1 Saints. 

5 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

Are the stewards still total arseholes at that dump? Might watch on terrorist TV with the sound down.

One of the many reasons the bigots won't be getting any more of my hard earned cash. 

41 minutes ago, Romeo said:
1 hour ago, Munoz said:
One of the many reasons the bigots won't be getting any more of my hard earned cash. 

Need to keep it to pay your mum her dig money .

source.gif

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/scottish-premiership/latest-premiership-news/scottish-premiership-wage-bills-all-12-teams-ranked-celtic-and-rangers-pull-away-majority-ps62m-paid-salaries-1398455

Team with average player salary of £895,564 to beat team with average player salary of £48,621 and lots of people to celebrate like it’s actually an achievement. Welcome to Scottish football [emoji106]

4 hours ago, Torfason said:

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/scottish-premiership/latest-premiership-news/scottish-premiership-wage-bills-all-12-teams-ranked-celtic-and-rangers-pull-away-majority-ps62m-paid-salaries-1398455

Team with average player salary of £895,564 to beat team with average player salary of £48,621 and lots of people to celebrate like it’s actually an achievement. Welcome to Scottish football emoji106.png

Celtic's average wage is more than eighteen times ours! There's a huge disparity in Scotland that probably doesn't occur in most other leagues. 

Even Hibs average wage is 250% bigger than ours.