Aberdeen vs Hibs

This will be the 7th (seventh) season in a row Hibs finish behind Aberdeen. Shows how well McInnes has done on the whole that the bigger sides in scotland have been nowhere near him in the league during his tenure. 

And yet he has one shared trophy with Caley (winning a cup on penalties obviously doesn’t count) to show for it, whilst Hibs won the Scottish Cup in a hunskelping he could only dream of. In fact he wouldn’t dream of it, it would be his nightmare, because he is a h*n.

2 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

And yet he has one shared trophy with Caley (winning a cup on penalties obviously doesn’t count) to show for it, whilst Hibs won the Scottish Cup in a hunskelping he could only dream of. In fact he wouldn’t dream of it, it would be his nightmare, because he is a h*n.

Dearie dearie me. Seething that hibs are an irrelevance in the league. Aberdeen going for 10 in a row league finishes above Hibs.  An entire decade of finishing below the relentless red juggernaut. 

Dearie dearie me. Seething that hibs are an irrelevance in the league. Aberdeen going for 10 in a row league finishes above Hibs.  An entire decade of finishing below the relentless red juggernaut. 

And what do you have to show for it? :lol:

League positions matter f**k all because of the glass ceiling that exists in Scottish football. This is something that Aberdeen or Hibs will never break through, especially when the former has a h*n for a manager and had a h*n lickspittle of an ex-chairman in Milne.

So again, let’s look at cups. Hibs have won both in thirteen years. Aberdeen haven’t won the Scottish in thirty, soon to be thirty one when you roll over and have your tummy tickled against Celtic.

6 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

League positions matter f**k all because of the glass ceiling that exists in Scottish football. This is something that Aberdeen or Hibs will never break through, especially when the former has a h*n for a manager and had a h*n lickspittle of an ex-chairman in Milne.

So again, let’s look at cups. Hibs have won both in thirteen years. Aberdeen haven’t won the Scottish in thirty, soon to be thirty one when you roll over and have your tummy tickled against Celtic.

Why do you even bother with this thread or watching any Hibs match at all in the league then? If we use your logic we should reduce the scottish game to just the two cup competitions and just not bother with the league seasons. Of course league positions matter. They are a barometer of how well each club is performing. It is the behaviour of a moron to say they don't care but invest themselves in every match. Deflection of the highest order. I do sympathise being a Hibs fan must be tough and the scrap for the top 6 or being in the big team league must be a grind every year but stick in and you might be back mixing with the top of the league soon

21 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

The game didn't seem irrelevant in the away end once the second Dons goal went in yesterday.

I thought that Killie fans were the biggest moaners in the Premiership, until this thread. 
I'm not moaning. I was responding to someone who had no idea what Hibs fans could complain about with the ref yesterday. I've given a couple of examples.

Hibs won the Scottish Cup?

Does the rest of P&B know this?

At what point does this become completely fucking irrelevant?

4 years, 4 managers later, and they’re still using it as a barometer for their current team. The fact that Gray, Hanlon, McGregor and Stevenson are still a possible back 4 for you should be frightening.

Stop *living in the past*

you got humped by hearts

And what do you have to show for it? default_laugh.png

Never quite get this train of thought - if the positions in leagues that we spend a whole season slogging out meant nothing then around 90% of football doesn’t matter worldwide.

I enjoy the fact that AFC have won more Scottish Cups since we were formed than all but the uglies, but I do think in the modern era cups are becoming a sideshow, with Scotland perhaps one of the last countries to cling on to their importance.

18 hours ago, HibsFan said:

League doesnt matter ? Might as well stop playing then, much like you did second half on Saturday.

The seeth from you is hilarious. It will be ten years behind us in the league soon enough, but you can cling on to your scottish cup win for the next 90 plus years until you win it again.

As for us "rolling over" to Celtic I would be more worried if I were a Hibs fan about rolling over to a shite hearts team .. again. 

Hibs 😆😆