Aberdeen vs Hibs

Great result that. 

Even first half. Both teams playing some good stuff then oddly going long despite the success they were getting on the ground.

Madness from Whittaker. Seemed to go out of his way to get the initial booking. Only one team going to win it from there.

Ferguson, Ojo and McGeouch were brilliant. Kennedy too.

Good support from Hibs today. Biggest numbers I've seen them take for a while.

I didn't see us getting back into it at 0-1, so a big thanks to Whittaker for turning the game around. McInnes deserves some credit for replacing Logan with Anderson, too.

Ferguson was the best player on the park by miles - made Docherty look bang average and the back heel to McGinn in the build-up to our third goal was sumptuous. McGeouch's best game to date, too.

I don't understand why some people seem to rate Marciano so highly - barring the odd spectacular save, he is a bombscare, and his efforts for Main's goal about summed him up. 

Can’t complain about the result, soon as Aberdeen equalised after Whittaker’s stupidity you could tell it was only going to be their game.

We are the masters of pointless knock ons and headers. Amount of times Hanlon got the ball and hoofed it to Doidge was getting beyond a joke. At times we looked like 11 folk who’d never met selected from the stand and told to play.

Fair play to Aberdeen fans for deciding to come to the game for the second half, really spurred your boys on [emoji846]

Fingers out for Hibs now, allowed St Johnstone to catch up with a game in hand. We don’t wise up then we can forget Europe