Aberdeen vs Hibs

We have been rubbish against Hibs this season.

This is not our MO - we normally get the better of Hibs every season.

The four home defeats in a row is a poor stat - albeit it was the first two, Motherwell and St Johnstone, that were far more cause for concern than the Celtic/Ross County performances.

Hibs tend to come up and play the game - normally that means a decent match and suits us, but the 1-1 draw earlier this season could easily have been a comfortable defeat as the boy Doidge kept going through one on one against Lewis and making an erse of it - before our ten men got a late undeserved equaliser when Sam was going through his 'couldn't miss' spell.

Looking forward to it.  Unlike many dandies, I will never take high league placings and European qualification for granted............and don't buy into this season being over when you're knocked out of the cup patter that seems to have crept in.

1 hour ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Still have nightmares about the pumping we took at Easter Road, so I’m not confident of getting anything.

Did you watch us against Hearts?

1 hour ago, tarapoa said:

We have been rubbish against Hibs this season.

This is not our MO - we normally get the better of Hibs every season.

The four home defeats in a row is a poor stat - albeit it was the first two, Motherwell and St Johnstone, that were far more cause for concern than the Celtic/Ross County performances.

Hibs tend to come up and play the game - normally that means a decent match and suits us, but the 1-1 draw earlier this season could easily have been a comfortable defeat as the boy Doidge kept going through one on one against Lewis and making an erse of it - before our ten men got a late undeserved equaliser when Sam was going through his 'couldn't miss' spell.

Looking forward to it.  Unlike many dandies, I will never take high league placings and European qualification for granted............and don't buy into this season being over when you're knocked out of the cup patter that seems to have crept in.

Pretty much sums up my feelings about this as well. We definitely got away with a point in the last home match against Hibs, but you just never know with us this season. Looking forward to it, though.

3 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

True, but you’ve been much better in other games I’ve seen.

We have, but - similar to you guys just now - are a bit jeckyl and (mostly) Hyde.

Actually we were more jakie and hyde on Tuesday night.........

As I said upthread, no question of this being goalless - our defence is utter pish

I don't expect too many changes from Wednesday's line-up, unless there are any injuries being kept quiet. Campbell is back from suspension, so he might play, although I'm not sure where - I wouldn't even be completely shocked to see him at left-back with Considine replacing Devlin in the middle (or at left wing-back if McInnes goes with a three, like most of the Kilmarnock home game). Hopefully Cosgrove is at least fit for the bench so that he can come on and score a penalty at the end. 

A chance for Hibs to bounce back after Tuesday nights shambles . Aberdeen haven't been great this season but Hibs have been  pretty toothless on occasions. Third place is there for the taking if someone can find some decent form  , hopefully Gullan will get a start with Sparky banned . 

Shambles fae both clubs. Got tickets the other week and turns out they were the seats right behind the disabled shelter in block Q so were inaccessible. Back to the turnstiles we go for new tickets