St Johnstone vs Livingston 07/03/2020

1 hour ago, Shaun De Bruyne said:

Can you park at the Tesco next to the ground still?

You can. You might get one of those pretend 'parking tickets' but you can ignore them. 

Getting out's the painful bit. 

B&Q across the road is popular too but it's the same problem.

Some folk park up by the houses behind the Glover Arms / Travelodge. Not done that myself but would probably be a lot quicker getting out for a few yards more walk. 

Parking on West Mains Avenue, and driving up that to get to Broxden rather than fighting your way through the traffic around Tesco, sounds like the best approach to me, tbh. Seen away fans sitting in traffic last week for about 40 minutes after the match trying to get down Newhouse Road and onto the bypass, when they could've easily turned around and breezed their way up to the motorway.

I dare say the traffic after a Livingston game might not be as severe as a Celtic one though.

Dunno how bad McCrorie has to be for Schofield to get a start, he had a howler against Accies conceding a goal, and was posted missing for two shots on goal against Celtic, one went virtually down the middle and the other hit the post. Added to that, Schofield had a really good game against Sevco (when McCrorie wasn't allowed to play against his parent club), really doesn't look like there is competition for the jersey to keep him on his toes.

He's had good games too, and his kicking is decent, but he's looking a bit too inconsistent.

Anyway, good to see Marv starting, and Devlin back playing, looks a strong line up and bench, all 7 subs could easily be in the starting XI.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

Clancy was just persuaded to book Hendry by the Livi player complaints?

To be fair, I got where they were coming from. Not like that linesman was going to help him either.

Brutal watching so far.

Thought Lawless had scored but it just rolled by the post. Otherwise, dire game; vintage Livi Saints 🥰

If Livi and Saints are agreeing to serving up horrific games I’d like to know in advance.

3 minutes ago, nelsjfc said:

To be fair, I got where they were coming from. Not like that linesman was going to help him either.

Brutal watching so far.

aye, Sibbald got booked for a less emphatic kick away. It didn’t look like he’d book Hendry until the Livi players complained.