Hearts (Scottish Premiership hopefuls) v Motherwell (European hopefuls) 7th March

3 hours ago, well fan for life said:

I thought Hylton took a weird stutter step which completely took away any hope of us getting anything out of it as well. All in all we made a complete arse of it. 

Tbf, I don't think he's fully expecting the ball to come back as @Ron Aldo says, the obvious ball is to Aarons - but once it does (and it's slightly overhit) the stutter step is like he's hoping Zlamal commits.

I'm in agreement, it's not a pen but to devils advocate a bit Zlamal doesn't touch the ball but he connects with Hylton's feet and tbh he's a decent chance of keeping it in play if he's not impeded. In Robinson's position you're probably going to focus on that part publicly rather than us fucking a 4 vs 2.

Edited by capt_oats

2 minutes ago, Swello said:

Agree with this - but in his defence, I thought when we were more up against it in the 2nd half, he pretty much always took the right option and showed a bit of discipline and awareness, which has pretty much always been missing up until now. Not giving up on him yet TBH.

Aye he was probably my man of the match on Saturday tbf. Definitely his best performance for us anyway.

3 minutes ago, Swello said:

Agree with this - but in his defence, I thought when we were more up against it in the 2nd half, he pretty much always took the right option and showed a bit of discipline and awareness, which has pretty much always been missing up until now. Not giving up on him yet TBH.

I was genuinely quite surprised to see that he has the most minutes of any of our collection of forwards when I looked that stuff up last week. It felt like he was disappeared for a while after the proper stuff started.

There's definitely a space for him in the squad - moreso than Seedorf and Ilic certainly.