Match day 28 predictions

The weekend is fast approaching and with any luck we might get a full list of league fixtures; we might even get to watch a game a football without 50 mile per hour driving winds.

Some tasty fixtures this weekend. Here my predictions:

Cove 6 Brechin 0 
Elgin 3 Stirling 1

Annan 1 Cowden 1

Edinburgh City 2 Albion 1

Stenny 1 Queens 2

Fancy Elgin to stop the Binos winning 7 away league games in a row and push on and threaten 3rd place.

I’m only saying such a high scoring win for Cove as I was at Glebe last weekend cheering on Brechin and it was hard to watch . A few Brechin fans on here were saying its there worse performance in a long time. An early goal at Balmoral and it could be a drumming. Hard to see where the goals are coming from. Olli and McManus are the main threats.

* Last time Brechin visited Balmoral it was 0-0 until about 70 minutes and they were unlucky not to get something from the game.

I’ve seen Cove play well below par this season too and if that happens then I retract my score line!!

Edited by CoveRangers1922

Annan 2 Cowdenbeath 2

Cove 3 Brechin 1

Edinburgh City 2 Albion Rovers 1

Elgin City 1 Stirling Albion 2

Stenhousemuir 1 Queens Park 1

Can the Binos make it 7 away wins on the trot at Elgin ? Hope so we need the points and our away form is keeping us in the hunt for a playoff place.

Cove 2 Brechin 0 
Elgin 1 Stirling 1

Annan 0  Cowden 1

Edinburgh City 3 Albion 0

Stenny 0 Queens 2

3 games in week, 3 points would be massive for us, just hope no tired legs, Brechin vs Annan called off during the week, so fitness on Annans side, i just hope they play like strangers at the weekend,  Annan definitely weaker defensively this season, holding onto the hope of that, as the 3 points would be big for us, our away form still under question,

Edited by SuperCowden

Here are the guaranteed wrong scores,

Annan 1 - 1 Cowdenbeath.  Hoping for an Annan win.

Cove 3 - 0 Brechin.  It's guess the number time for Cove.

Edinburgh 2 - 1 Albion. Edinburgh not firing on all cylinders but enough for this one.

Elgin 1 - 1 Stirling. A draw of any kind suits. Elgin are a nice moving team and Stirling away record is good.

Stenhousemuir 0 - 2 QP. Spiders playing nice football and Stenny have looked a shambles this season. Any win will do.

13 hours ago, Thom & Gerry said:

Annan 1 Cowdenbeath 1

Cove 4 Brechin 1

Edinburgh 2 Albion 1

Elgin 2 Stirling 2

Stenhousemuir 1 Queens 1

Four results called correct there T&G. Beat me with three right. Ironically you didn't have faith in your own team to do the business or would have been a full house! Haven't checked all the predictions, so how'd others get on?