Morton v Arbroath

22 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Fucking hell that was frustrating

Thought we managed the game well and played decent stuff in spells and tbh thought we were unlucky to lose

Wighton scoring a good goal and another good performance. Big fan of him out right. Stewart and Craigen done well too I thought.

That ref was fuckin hopeless.

22 hours ago, TONTROOPER said:

Em...you didn't .<_<

:lol:

22 hours ago, tonup9 said:

The Arbroath time wasting was an embarrassment,the sheep shaggers got what they deserved

Haddock f******, shirley?

Edited by Jacksgranda

22 hours ago, tonup9 said:

The Arbroath time wasting was an embarrassment,the sheep shaggers got what they deserved

No sheep in Arbroath - better chance of finding sheep shaggers in Greenock.

Arbroath are only 6 points behind 2nd placed Inverness - still all to play for.

Morton look safe and expect them to finish mid table.

16 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Mate. Fans always see things from your own teams perspective.

Our fans have definitely done the same this season. We seem an overly sensitive bunch sometimes to be honest.

Who the f..k you calling overly sensitive....😁

2 minutes ago, montheton said:

Was quite impressed with the Arbroath number 22, is he in loan? Also number 5 again stood out

22 is Miko Virtanen, Finnish u-21, on loan from Aberdeen. Will probably get my vote for player of the season at AFC

5 is Tom O'Brien. Would be a candidate for best part-time player in the country. Also a serious contender for our player of the season.

Would be over the moon if they are both at the Gayf next year...

22 is Miko Virtanen, Finnish u-21, on loan from Aberdeen. Will probably get my vote for player of the season at AFC

5 is Tom O'Brien. Would be a candidate for best part-time player in the country. Also a serious contender for our player of the season.

Would be over the moon if they are both at the Gayf next year...

Might sound bad but I hope Miko isn't. Hopefully he breaks into the Aberdeen 1st team. Guy needs to progress his career and if him and Wighton both do well after leaving us hopefully it puts us into a stronger position when trying to secure loans from Premiership clubs going forward.

If we stay up this season we will have proved to them all that Gayfield is a good place for these guys to come and improve as players. At the start of the season they might've thought we'd be struggling, and maybe they didn't want their players going into an environment like that, but that's clearly not been the case.

ETA: ToB is signed here next season and wouldn't surprise me to see him here for a long time.

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Might sound bad but I hope Miko isn't. Hopefully he breaks into the Aberdeen 1st team. Guy needs to progress his career and if him and Wighton both do well after leaving us hopefully it puts us into a stronger position when trying to secure loans from Premiership clubs going forward.

If we stay up this season we will have proved to them all that Gayfield is a good place for these guys to come and improve as players. At the start of the season they might've thought we'd be struggling, and maybe they didn't want their players going into an environment like that, but that's clearly not been the case.

ETA: ToB is signed here next season and wouldn't surprise me to see him here for a long time.

Well said mate 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻 We have our core team and guys like Miko & Wighton are here to help us achieve what we need to, both remind me of the Lee Erwin scenario, been absolutely fantastic for us and us lichties will forever have those amazing memories 😊

Was absolutely gutted to lose that late goal on Saturday but I said before the game that I would have loved to take a point as Cappielow is a really tough place to visit and like us they were riding high and on a bit of a run, if they were going to equalise fair enough but leaving that late meant it felt more like a defeat tbh, it says a lot about us asking when we are actually disappointed walking away with a point 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

Btw did any of the Morton fans on here see the excellent feature on Cappielow on Fridays A View from the terrace, like our one in hospitality the week before it represented the club in a great way and looked really good, I enjoyed it too, a few of my mates from the bank were also in it which made the feature really enjoyable. All the best for the rest of the season ⚽