Morton v Arbroath

Time wasting, [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

The ref gave you free corners and free kicks all game long,

I can see why your bitter though, I'd be pissed watching hoofball all season, The fat Neil Lennon not very popular with the home support

5 minutes ago, lichtiekev said:

Time wasting, emoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.png

The ref gave you free corners and free kicks all game long,

I can see why your bitter though, I'd be pissed watching hoofball all season, The fat Neil Lennon not very popular with the home support

lol wut

The referee was only slight less brutal than the Morton performance today: the idea that he kept giving the home team decisions is truly laughable, your meltdown about Strapp’s foul midway through the second half aside.

Can’t say I’ve seen Arbroath play too much silky, free-flowing football over four turgid contests this season either; and yet we’ve got seven points from them regardless. 

Thanks for playing anyway.

72FB7C4B-D1C0-44C6-B32A-64D13CC7DA92.jpeg.9d0775955e09d246e6cc6945938d654f.jpeg

It’s certainly ludicrous for Morton fans to whine about timewasting though, given Danny Rogers has been putting his diploma from the Tomas Cerny School of Shitfesting to exemplary use in recent weeks. 

Everyone does it, it’s designed to annoy fans and teams that are losing, get over it. There wasn’t anything excessive going on today.

1 hour ago, Branch Ton said:

Being slightly less jobbyish than a bunch of jobbys for about the umpteenth  season in succession is the sort of “job done” we have been putting up with for virtually all of the last 146 years.  Time to call in some craftsmen.

You were the chump that was furiously wanking over Hopkin’s appointment in the first place, not me. 

Edited by vikingTON

That was absolutely dreadful stuff. Did we even have a shot on goal before Cadden's free kick?

Muirhead was a waste of a jersey and Orsi today looked like the guy we thought had signed from Brechin (although he was very isolated second half so he gets a wee bit of slack). The change of shape in the second half and Muirhead going into midfield were bad mistakes by Hopkin. Tumilty going off badly hurt us, we missed him as an out ball and Jacobs forgot how to be a footballer after he went into that defence. Who are also going to be the reason we don't get into the playoffs- Baird has regressed and Mcginty is so far from a championship footballer it's unbelievable.

Arbroath should be raging about dropping points today from the position they were in, but they also didn't look like scoring unless we gave them something, which McGinty obviously did.

lol wut
The referee was only slight less brutal than the Morton performance today: the idea that he kept giving the home team decisions is truly laughable, your meltdown about Strapp’s foul midway through the second half aside.
Can’t say I’ve seen Arbroath play too much silky, free-flowing football over four turgid contests this season either; and yet we’ve got seven points from them regardless. 
Thanks for playing anyway.
72FB7C4B-D1C0-44C6-B32A-64D13CC7DA92.jpeg.9d0775955e09d246e6cc6945938d654f.jpeg

7 points from a wee part time team that sits above you with 2 games In hand, thanks

The Arbroath time wasting was an embarrassment,the sheep shaggers got what they deserved

If you attended any geography lessons you’d know that the soil around Arbroath is too good to waste on Sheep and that the fields around greenock are more suited to “sheep shagging”

There ain't half some pish on this thread, wasn't the best of games today , but never has been against Morton , a hard team to beat , we've struggled against them this season . What I am getting really pissed of with is the lack of credit Arbroath are being given , it seems that every team we get any kind of result against have been poor according to their own fans , maybe Arbroath are a really good fuckin team and the rest of the league should start thinking they've done well to get anything from us , and we , Arbroath , should start being pissed off at dropping points to the likes of Morton and Dunfermline ??

There ain't half some pish on this thread, wasn't the best of games today , but never has been against Morton , a hard team to beat , we've struggled against them this season . What I am getting really pissed of with is the lack of credit Arbroath are being given , it seems that every team we get any kind of result against have been poor according to their own fans , maybe Arbroath are a really good fuckin team and the rest of the league should start thinking they've done well to get anything from us , and we , Arbroath , should start being pissed off at dropping points to the likes of Morton and Dunfermline ??

Mate. Fans always see things from your own teams perspective.

Our fans have definitely done the same this season. We seem an overly sensitive bunch sometimes to be honest.

Mate. Fans always see things from your own teams perspective.

Our fans have definitely done the same this season. We seem an overly sensitive bunch sometimes to be honest.

I'm not having a dig at you guys in particular , yous have been great since turn of the year , so rather than look at yesterday's result being down to you lot being pish , it would be good to hear Arbroath getting some credit , I think we've done enough this season that teams we are up against should start appreciating getting any sort of result against us as a good result ??

I'm not having a dig at you guys in particular , yous have been great since turn of the year , so rather than look at yesterday's result being down to you lot being pish , it would be good to hear Arbroath getting some credit , I think we've done enough this season that teams we are up against should start appreciating getting any sort of result against us as a good result ??

I am an Arbroath fan mate, I know what you're saying, but it's just par for the course when you're a fan of a team.

It was practically roles reversed when we got beat by Morton 2-1 in the last game at Gayfield, all of us just moaning about how terrible we had played.

It's no big deal haha.

A very frustrating result yesterday after being in control of most of the game but a point is still a decent result. Thought the players who came in did very well especially donnelly & craigen.

Another unsurprisingly terrible ref doing his best to be the centre of attention

Think Arbroath have had loads of praise this season and rightly so.  Very impressive season and Campbell has done a great job. 

Yesterday was just a shit game all round, not helped by the conditions. Arbroath were the better team for most of it but even then Rogers didn't have much to do despite your large spells of dominance and your goal came from another defensive feck up. 

Clearly your issue is creating clear cut chances and scoring goals whereas we have no difficulty with that, it's keeping them out which is our downfall. 

Both teams will be safe, can't see the bottom 3 overtaking either of us, or Dunfermline for that matter. 

13 hours ago, virginton said:

You were the chump that was furiously wanking over Hopkin’s appointment in the first place, not me. 

Not quite,  I just didn’t agree with your hate based analysis which seemed to rely on the single  fact Hopkin is prettier than you.

it beggars belief that drawing at home to Arbroath when a play off place is up for grabs is worthy of a “job done” comment.  Even worse that Hopkin goes on record to say “we gave away an easy goal which is something we are not prone to doing.“.  You seem to exist in a parallel universe.

Would’ve took a point before the game but we were the better team and deserved the 3.  Some good performances again and good to know we can make a few changes to our lineup and still get a good away result/performance. 

Another week gone and we’ve kept a good gap to the bottom 2.