Morton v Arbroath

9 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Who did do anything of note on Wednesday though haha?

Craigen has had a hard time of it as in he's been coming off the bench into the middle of tight games to play in the middle of the park. But I wouldn't be dropping any of the middle 3 at the moment they are in my opinion the best combination. Gold brings a really clever touch going forward along with good pressing. Whatley gets about the park so well and puts pressure on to other teams and wins second balls so well. Miko perfect for sitting in.

Would be ok with changing it up out wide. Swankie has done well in fairness but Bobby seems the better option. Wighton also done well there against Partick and it might get him involved in the game more instead of being isolated uptop which would be a good thing.

Nobody really, but I just think with competition for places in there and with the sheer amount of games coming up there will be changes from week to week particular with midweeks. It’s the way Campbell has managed with us for 4 seasons and I don’t see it changing.

my prediction  is craigan and bobby in for Gold and Swankie.

Nobody really, but I just think with competition for places in there and with the sheer amount of games coming up there will be changes from week to week particular with midweeks. It’s the way Campbell has managed with us for 4 seasons and I don’t see it changing.
my prediction  is craigan and bobby in for Gold and Swankie.

Maybe. But from memory we did that down there last time and brought in Murphy. Was Miko maybe missing because of international duty?

The 3 in there are the best combo for me: I would like to see Craigen get a start at some point though to see what he is all about.

DC even went 4-4-2 towards the end of the Dunfermline game so maybe that's something we will see more of as the season ends. Wighton perfectly capable of playing in the 10. We need to get him involved as much as we can in my opinion.

That is daylight robbery: we were absolutely fucking abysmal throughout. Picking Kalvin Orsi and Robbie Muirhead up front was by far the biggest cause of our problems: we were effectively playing with nine men and it was no surprise that we only started registering shots on goal after they both fucked off. McGinty and Baird were piss-poor as well. 

Escaping with a completely undeserved point is a bonus but that surely sets us up for a fairly meaningless run to the end of the season. If we beat last season’s points total then it’ll be job done.

We deserved that a wee bit, but I appreciate the way Arbroath played. Doesn't pay off every time. But they're not where they are in the table through idiocy. It's worked a lot and it'll work again. 

I dunno what game you watched but you didn’t deserve that point

2 minutes ago, thepilot said:

I dunno what game you watched but you didn’t deserve that point

You fucked it defensively. Which means you got what you deserved. Which means we deserved the point. 

See if you don't win after 90 minutes? It generally means you shouldn't have won.

Amazing that this still needs explained.

You were the better team btw. That doesn't mean you deserved to win.

Edited by Willow Rosenberg