Hamilton v Killie

For 90 minutes, we were utterly abysmal, but the penalty up until FT was so much fun: mental counter-attacks rather than going to the corner, mental defending of our box, and the entire home support in sync with each emotion.

We didn't solve the defensive issues I mentioned at HT, however Templeton's introduction did, albeit briefly, give us something going forward. Smith was really poor though, and Findlay mostly dealt with Oggy with ease.

I was resigned to not getting anything after Miller got sent off (I'd completely forgotten he'd been booked) until one of Killie's CBs seemingly gave away an incredibly blatant penalty. It looked for all the world he missed but it just about squeezed in.

The first time we've won two in a row in almost exactly two years. Who did we play next then? County away.

That more or less sums up our season - all the chances you like not taken, and lost it at the end. Hamilton deserve it because they put the ball in the net and we didn't. I echo the earlier sentiments, the board have to seriously think about who they want as manager next season and they need to avoid making an arse of the next transfer window. Enjoy your night Accies fans, that's a big step towards avoiding the drop. 

Guest Moomintroll

While I am not happy about losing the game, a large part of me is absolutely delighted at the thought of all the seethe that the Accies annual escape act will be causing.