Dunfermline vs Queen of the South - The Dom Thomas Show

All Dunfermline 1st half. We've been ok. Very average and just looking to counter attack. Great finish by Oliver into the bottom corner and we've had one off the line after great play by Kidd and Dobbie.

No chance of seeing whether the Dunfermline chance was over the line from up here.

6 minutes ago, The-coo-shed said:

All Dunfermline 1st half. We've been ok. Very average and just looking to counter attack. Great finish by Oliver into the bottom corner and we've had one off the line after great play by Kidd and Dobbie.

No chance of seeing whether the Dunfermline chance was over the line from up here.

On the stream it looked like that chance was going wide. Was good buildup play though. 

1 minute ago, smpar said:

Didn’t look like a penalty tbh.

Looked very clear on the stream, should have been a second yellow. 

you can tell this is the first time McCann and Afolabi have played together, absolutely no chemistry between them, whenever either get the ball they have no idea where the other is... (snip)... our two off the line, Turner should've scored etc. 

First point I agree, it's all the more bizarre when McGill and Afolabi have played together to decent effect and McGill was in the papers talking about how he was wanting to build a partnership with the young Celtic lad. On the second, I'm really struggling to remember these chances - 2 off the line? Queens had one off the line but I cant remember us doing the same. There was the one the keeper held over the line but as to another one?

Anyway, a soft as f**k looking penalty and suddenly we're back on terms. I'll take that.

you can tell this is the first time McCann and Afolabi have played together, absolutely no chemistry between them, whenever either get the ball they have no idea where the other is... (snip)... our two off the line, Turner should've scored etc. 

First point I agree, it's all the more bizarre when McGill and Afolabi have played together to decent effect and McGill was in the papers talking about how he was wanting to build a partnership with the young Celtic lad. On the second, I'm really struggling to remember these chances - 2 off the line? Queens had one off the line but I cant remember us doing the same. There was the one the keeper held over the line but as to another one?

Anyway, a soft as f**k looking penalty and suddenly we're back on terms. I'll take that.

1 minute ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Was at the back post, wasn't long after the first one with the keeper. 

Second one the ball broke to Turner at the edge, considering the time, how long he's had to set himself and the way the ball has sat up I'd be expecting him to hit the target. 

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

Boy in the yellow off. Pity.

I get that you don't give straight reds out for denying goalscoring opportunitys providing you've made a legitimate attempt at the ball, but would you not still get a yellow? Don't think I've ever seen it be a problem before, someone more clued up on the rules? 

Just now, Salvo Montalbano said:

Todd for McCann seems weird sub to make at the best of times. Winning 1-0 with ten to go I could understand but drawing at home with 20 minutes left?

I don't get that sub, surely McGill is the obvious and correct sub? 

Just now, Stellaboz said:

Aye, weird. If a midfielder get Thomson on. I don't think Craw rates Thomson

He sung his praises often enough last season, would hope he rates him. Might need a full pre season to get back to his best. 

Since the sub it's really not been working, would take Ross off who seems knackered and put McGill on, go back to a 442