Dunfermline vs Queen of the South - The Dom Thomas Show

Guest Flash
Just now, Monkey Tennis said:

I suppose these two latest results have stopped the rot.

Draws won't save us though.

Indeed. 3 points from this quarter is abysmal.

No idea why Murray started at left-back when he’s x10 the player at CB and vice versa with Lewis Martin. Madness.
I could understand it when Martin first came back into the team as he replaced an injured centre half and shifting the entire back four around might have been a bit unsettling. But starting a game you surely need Murray in the middle where he can talk to Devine throughout the game and you want Martin on the left where he's shown he cam get forward to decent effect this season. The midfield change was just bizarre too.

Crawford had a stinker today. We can talk about our injured key players etc, but we had more than enough to beat Queens today. 

Crawford's sub around the 70 minute mark was baffling. We had just about scored and were on top and he takes a striker off for Matty Todd who has nothing about him. He looked like a lost lamb roaming about the park. We play one up top and everybody behind the ball. Worst sub decision I have ever seen from a manager. No happy with Crawford tonight.

I suppose these two latest results have stopped the rot.
Draws won't save us though.

On their own they won’t but without draws in the last 2 games we’d be bottom now, a point behind Thistle who would also have a game in hand and be 5 behind Alloa. Agree we need some wins but as you suggest these results have steadied the ship.

Beadling must be getting punted at the end of the season. Couldn't even get on before Todd. 

I dont know whats happened or if he's just not impressing enough in training but I feel for the boy, he's gotta be raging. 

As am I, easily the most seeeeeeeth for me this season.