Dunfermline vs Queen of the South - The Dom Thomas Show

1-0 Pars. Would go for more if Nisbet was playing and I think we have enough to get this one in the bag. Hopefully one of the fringe forward players can step it up. How did afolabi play on Wednesday? I thought he looked really good against United 
Not a huge amount but our main tactic seemed to be long diagonal balls to Thomson for some reason. McGill missed our only real chance. He should have buried it too.

51 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
2 hours ago, Ringo Parr said:
1-0 Pars. Would go for more if Nisbet was playing and I think we have enough to get this one in the bag. Hopefully one of the fringe forward players can step it up. How did afolabi play on Wednesday? I thought he looked really good against United 

Not a huge amount but our main tactic seemed to be long diagonal balls to Thomson for some reason. McGill missed our only real chance. He should have buried it too.

Cheers pal. Hopefully we try and play a bit more football tomorrow! 

Don't think I'll watch this, no Nisbet no party. We're fucking howfing without him.

As someone said already just fire cross balls into the box, Queens are rotten at the back.

If Ashcroft is out, Martin comes in and I think Comrie is fit again for right back?

OFW

Comrie/Martin Ashcroft/Murray Devine Murray/Martin/Edwards

Paton

Thomas Turner Ross

Afolabi McGill

Relying on lots from youngsters. Reckon if Nesbit is out long term then maybe move Turner or Thomas into a number 10 role. This would work with Afolabi.

3 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Don't think I'll watch this, no Nisbet no party. We're fucking howfing without him.

As someone said already just fire cross balls into the box, Queens are rotten at the back.

If Ashcroft is out, Martin comes in and I think Comrie is fit again for right back?

You lot have let in 34 league goals as to Queens 36.

i think Queens defence is only slightly more shite than yours !!!

👍⚽

Guest Flash
7 minutes ago, SueSue said:

You lot have let in 34 league goals as to Queens 36.

i think Queens defence is only slightly more shite than yours !!!

👍⚽

Since McCrorie left we’ve conceded 15 goals in 7 games. So, our figures over the season don’t look the worst, but since the turn of the year they have been terrible. 

9 minutes ago, Flash said:

Since McCrorie left we’ve conceded 15 goals in 7 games. So, our figures over the season don’t look the worst, but since the turn of the year they have been terrible. 

It was a bit tongue in cheek tone honest 🥴

21 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Clutching at straws for some positives but having 2 of the 3 scorers in the last game out for Dunfermline is a good thing I suppose.

Very much so, while McGill scored he's really not great. 

Guest Flash
6 minutes ago, Alex Nesovic's Barmy Army said:

Appreciate am asking a question I could check online but am out and about, is it same bench? We only have six subs Tues night?

Leighfield, Gourlay, Devine, Paton, Hamilton, Petravicius.

Devine in, Irving and Mercer out from Tuesday.

Edited by Flash