Dunfermline vs Queen of the South - The Dom Thomas Show

I'd take a repeat of this game from this time last year. Queens in a dire run of form, Pars building some momentum, a Ryan Blair piledriver as we shitfested our way to 3 points. Scenes.

Still think we have enough to see off QOTS and maybe the two young guys can step up.
Just concerned about the lack of updates about the injuries.
Hoping his ankle is swollen and it's not bad ligament damage. I did mine about 18 months ago and that's it now just getting back to 100%. Can we recall ryan or smith?

6 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Still think we have enough to see off QOTS and maybe the two young guys can step up.
Hoping his ankle is swollen and it's not bad ligament damage. I did mine about 18 months ago and that's it now just getting back to 100%. Can we recall ryan or smith?

As far as I know, and I don't know much, we can recall them just fine but we can't play them (?)

Think I'm starting to sound like an Ethan Ross fan boy but if McGill isn't producing the goods I'd try Ross up front with Afolabi. 

26 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

17 minutes ago, Stoo61 said:

As far as I know, and I don't know much, we can recall them just fine but we can't play them (?)

This. You can recall any loan, any time you like, provided all three parties to it agree, but if you do it outside a window then you can't play them in your first team so it would be pretty pointless.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

Has he not gone missing in games so far then? He was very inconsistent for us but if he's managed to sort out some consistency and screwed the nut then I expect he'll soon get a run for Killie.

52 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Has he not gone missing in games so far then? He was very inconsistent for us but if he's managed to sort out some consistency and screwed the nut then I expect he'll soon get a run for Killie.

Better in some games than others, think it took him a couple to settle in but seems to be doing the business now. Certainly a quality player at this level. 

Different kind of player but I would have preferred to keep Kiltie until the end of the season. 

Guest Flash
18 hours ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Not confident about this. It would be nice to score a goal. Hopefully players take some confidence from getting a point last night but 4 games without a goal is grim.

Think the club record for consecutive league games without scoring is 6, set in 1926. Johnston has already matched the club record from 1964 of 5 home league defeats in a row. There should be a presentation on tv after the Ayr game if he beats both records that night.

Feel like this is my 49th Pars v Queens game in the last 14 years or so. I’d be surprised if there’s a fixture I’ve seen more than this one.

10 minutes ago, smpar said:

Feel like this is my 49th Pars v Queens game in the last 14 years or so. I’d be surprised if there’s a fixture I’ve seen more than this one.

Aye 100%. Can only think of Ayr Utd running it close.