Scotland v Israel

Smokerson

Whenever I saw Dykes at QoS against The Caley I thought he was bang average.  Probably didn’t help that we regularly body QoS.

Edited by TheScarf

2 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Whenever I saw Dykes at QoS against The Caley I thought he was bang average.  Probably didn’t help that we regularly body QoS.

When was the last time Scotland had a 6ft2 CF who can do 100m in 10.5 secs? A CF who can link up play and actually get into the box in the same phase of play?

Guest DAVIDB69
When was the last time Scotland had a 6ft2 CF who can do 100m in 10.5 secs? A CF who can link up play and actually get into the box in the same phase of play?

Can he do anything of those things international level though

I watched the Hampden game v Israel earlier today and we gave them real problems with Robertson, Christie, Armstrong and Fraser overloading their right flank, which I don't think we'll be able to do tonight sadly.

Hopefully we find it easier to press their WBs, though, and actually protect the back four from counter-attacks as we were so susceptible to them last time. No McLeish is a benefit tbf.

4 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Willie Miller doesn't understand the 'whatever it's called' emoji23.pngemoji1787.pngemoji38.png

What even is this Nations League thing? emoji23.pngemoji28.png

How does this tournament even work? emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

It’d be hilarious if he wasn’t actually getting paid to talk about this stuff 🤬🤦‍♂️

Just now, DAVIDB69 said:

Can he do anything of those things international level though

Well we will see,  but his physicality alone is something that will cause problems

6 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

On a similar note, he joins Lawrence Shankland in getting called up for the national squad after being totally owned by Andy Graham. 

He's done well for himself though and hopefully he can prove to be a decent option for us. 

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

He's definitely quick, but I'd like to see some evidence to support this

Ok I plucked the 10.5 out of the air, but I bet he’s not far off. But the point remains, we’ve not had a CF like Dykes in a long time