Scotland v Israel

Smokerson

I see the c*nts at Sky have removed the Now TV week pass option, which was actually not bad value when you had 2 back to back Scotland games and other vaguely interesting international matches on during the week.

The choice now is day or month pass.

Marshall

Tierney Cooper McKenna Robertson

McTominay McGregor

Armstrong Christie Forrest

Dykes

Would love McGinn to start but i'm not sure Clarke would go for a McTominay/ McGinn set up given lack of games so far as i reckon he'd be in there as opposed to 'off the front'. Tierney best right back for me so i'd start him.

Not sure if i'm looking forward to this or not 😄

Guest bernardblack
That's just not quite true though is it.  He played in 10 games post restart.  He may not have started them all, but he's not wasting away in the reserves.
I'd fancy a McTominay that hasn't played in six months, over Jack.  The boy is as much an athlete as anyone we've had in two decades.
I'd bet that McTominay plays tonight, and Jack on Tuesday.  We need to control this game - perfect for McTominay.  Jack better suited to breaking up play and playing in a CDM.  He's no playmaker.

I’m sure he started one league game since the restart and one europa league game that was a glorified friendly.

Think you might be right about tonight however, Jack should play on Tuesday

5 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

I’m sure he started one league game since the restart and one europa league game that was a glorified friendly.

Think you might be right about tonight however, Jack should play on Tuesday

24 hours after the game's finished?

48 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Wonder who'd take a penalty if we get one. Don't really trust Dykes and Christie's missed his last couple.

Dykes scored a penalty for Livingston, only the other week. McGinn, McGregor or Armstrong, would probably also be in with a shout if we get one, but highly unlikely we will. 

Marshall
Tierney Cooper McKenna Robertson
            McTominay McGregor
       Armstrong Christie Forrest
                           Dykes

Would love McGinn to start but i'm not sure Clarke would go for a McTominay/ McGinn set up given lack of games so far as i reckon he'd be in there as opposed to 'off the front'. Tierney best right back for me so i'd start him.
Not sure if i'm looking forward to this or not [emoji1]

I’d agree with your squad except go with McGinn over McGregor but I get what you’re saying about lack of games. I just think McGinn is too important for us not to start in this game which is probably the biggest “must win” in this group. Expect a few of their players to be quite rusty too.

2 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

I’d agree with your squad except go with McGinn over McGregor but I get what you’re saying about lack of games. I just think McGinn is too important for us not to start in this game which is probably the biggest “must win” in this group. Expect a few of their players to be quite rusty too.

Mcginn will play 10

McBookie seem to think it's a back five tonight which presumably means one of the five stand out midfielders won't be playing.
I'll be foaming at the mouth when Israel take the lead while Armstrong is warming up behind the goals.
Are they reliable?
Dykes scored a penalty for Livingston, only the other week. McGinn, McGregor or Armstrong, would probably also be in with a shout if we get one, but highly unlikely we will. 
Nah, I know Dykes has scored a couple this season but there's just something I don't fancy about him on penalties. Your other shouts would probably be mine too, even if they haven't taken (m)any. Armstrong seems like he'd be decent.
McGinn should be hitting penalties I think. Might not have taken many but strikes me as the most likely to batter one in. Wouldn't mind Tierney either actually.
I could see McGinn taking one just because he's on a good run.

35 minutes ago, Snobot said:

I see the c*nts at Sky have removed the Now TV week pass option, which was actually not bad value when you had 2 back to back Scotland games and other vaguely interesting international matches on during the week.

The choice now is day or month pass.

Week pass available here for £9.79 - it works, too.

McBurnie has just phoned Si Ferry and Rob McLean live on this horrific new radio station.

He's doing his best to come across as "passionate about Scotland" and "a proud Scotsman..." and says "pulling on the Scotland number 9 is the proudest moment of his career..." He sounds genuine to me, to be fair.

Steve Clarke will be on later too.

https://player.broadcastradio.com/go-radio

Edited by IggyStooge

12 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Are they reliable?Nah, I know Dykes has scored a couple this season but there's just something I don't fancy about him on penalties. Your other shouts would probably be mine too, even if they haven't taken (m)any. Armstrong seems like he'd be decent. I could see McGinn taking one just because he's on a good run.

Yeah, Dykes shouldn't be hitting penalties. He's awful at them. Even the 2 he scored this year were pretty poor.

Christie/McGinn for me.