Dundee Utd vs Partick Thistle

A 0-0 would be acceptable.
The Brodie was decent last time I was up.
That's about it really...
0-0, not a problem for us mate. Failed to score in 4 of our last 5 games [emoji1305]

16 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Not looked at the table recently - how are Thistle doing? 
Hoping for a solid 2-0 Utd win - goal in each half.

We're just behind you in the league so should be a good match m9.

6 hours ago, Snafu said:

United Queens  believe they have sown up the league  relegation and are mentally away on holiday now.  Should be a free 3 points for Partick Thistle. Thistle still couldn't score.

FTFY

On 05/03/2020 at 08:21, kerly said:

Another clean sheet would do wonders for  new centre backs confidence and a point at tannadice ,Think that’s what McCall will be looking for

Sounds like they score in the first few minutes and we have no back up then

Shankland with one goal in the last five. I just dont think our defence is capable of cutting off his supply route, especially from the full backs.

We'll do well to get a goal. Be interesting to see if we can take the lead and defend it. Apart from that scenario it'll probably run out a straight forward 2-0 home win in a pretty dour affair.

1 hour ago, jagfox99 said:

Shankland with one goal in the last five. I just dont think our defence is capable of cutting off his supply route, especially from the full backs.

We'll do well to get a goal. Be interesting to see if we can take the lead and defend it. Apart from that scenario it'll probably run out a straight forward 2-0 home win in a pretty dour affair.

Don't worry, the supply from our full backs is enough to keep Shankland from scoring anyway. Our 2 sitting midfielders are allergic to forward passes too.

I see a terrible attempt at a football match with 2 teams who are happy to sit in and get a point. It'll be down to what defence makes an arse of it more.

1-1. Two own goals and Robbie to first bump the air in celebration at a great point gained at home. 

Up to Thistle to deal with a few very contentious decisions to go against them today as the SFA attempt to help the promotion  push get back on track.

Two Dundee based officials with one an Arab what can go wrong.

I guess Thistle have upset the SFA somehow. 

Edited by CaspianChris