Clyde vs Dumbarton 2: Electric Boogaloo

That may be but I don't understand why we're even having this argument. He's no longer with us and, as a result, no longer our concern. I wish the guy no ill will but equally don't really give a $hit if others want to rip into him. 

I wish we could concentrate on our own team and management a bit more rather than constantly bickering about ex managers, players and other teams.

36 minutes ago, RutherGlen said:

That may be but I don't understand why we're even having this argument. He's no longer with us and, as a result, no longer our concern. I wish the guy no ill will but equally don't really give a $hit if others want to rip into him. 

I wish we could concentrate on our own team and management a bit more rather than constantly bickering about ex managers, players and other teams.

@RutherGlen - spends entire thread flapping his gums about Dumbarton and wanking himself silly over our shan performance yesterday. 

Also @RutherGlen after the WKDs wear off - "I wish we could concentrate on our own team and management a bit more rather than constantly bickering about ex managers, players and other teams."

What a chump.

19 minutes ago, Bully Wee Clyde FC said:

Just watched highlights. Maybe the editing, but the package made Clyde ahead by a country mile, which is not what I felt at 4.40 yesterday. Could just be my nervous disposition of course.

Even going into the last 10-15 minutes I wasn’t sitting worried that Dumbarton were going to score. It was a comfortable afternoon all round. 

2 hours ago, Bully Wee Clyde FC said:

Just watched highlights. Maybe the editing, but the package made Clyde ahead by a country mile, which is not what I felt at 4.40 yesterday. Could just be my nervous disposition of course.

I think the highlights are a true reflection of how the game panned out yesterday. To be honest Dumbarton never really looked like scoring but it only takes for them to put together 1 good move or a mistake, so the possibility is always there while it was only 1-0 when we should have been out of sight, as we all know football can be a cruel game and you don't always get what you deserve.