Ayr/Dundee vs Dundee/Ayr - The Double Header

14 minutes ago, Dele said:

Translation :

"What a minter I was last night, one too many guiness'. Please be my pals again."

Then :

"YoUs ShOuLd Be DoInG bEtTeR yOu ArE sPeNdInG pUrE mIlLiOnS" 

Some boy, Pukey. 

😂😂😂

Found out by somebody who can't spell Guinness. 

Edited by BukyOHare

Translation :
"What a minter I was last night, one too many guiness'. Please be my pals again."
Then :
"YoUs ShOuLd Be DoInG bEtTeR yOu ArE sPeNdInG pUrE mIlLiOnS" 
Some boy, Pukey. 
Give him a break, chief. He's alright.

Ayr fans are like those from any other team.

We lose a bit of perspective and start ranting a bit but that's part of the fun. I'm just jealous the lucky c**t is down at Cheltenham living the high life.

I'm terms of football, is mcpake the man again then? He was all but gone a month or two ago - but you seem to have some momentum building.

Yes you have a big budget but you're not alone in this league, and certainly not on the tangerines' level.

Ayr fans genuinely don't want to play the plucky underdog, and usually wake to be considered a contender. But squad limitation says were probably not. We're in a bit of a financial limbo.

1 minute ago, pandarilla said:

In terms of football, is mcpake the man again then? He was all but gone a month or two ago - but you seem to have some momentum building

Nah, I'd say he's still far from it. He's doing things that should have been done at the start of the season. Looks like he is learning lessons though, which is excellent. 

I'd dread the club going up this season tbh. 

Really enjoyable night last night.  I think Ayr only had two clear-cut chances in the first half, then did basically nothing in the second.

That touch from McGowan for Hemmings was just pure filth.

No idea what Ayr were thinking about trying to play out from the back when a goal down in stoppage time. For it to then be Mark Kerr himself who made an arse of it was simply glorious.

Without doubt they got the wee breaks on the night, first goal Beaton gets in the way of Muirhead to intercept there goalies bad kick out. Big Roscoe has got to do better so easily beaten. On another night Muirhead header goes in and goals change games. Once again Muirhead is penalised for a fifty fifty challenge, his reputation is no doubt going before him with refs.

Secong goal goes to Kerr no doubt but Harvie surely needs to pass the ball two yards to Gillespie and we are going forward not back and we don’t loose the second.

Bookings and fatigue is yet again going to scupper us this year so I’m not feeling confident we’re going to make the play offs but have to say the players are giving there all including Moffat but have to say he is finished at this level lost count again the amount of times he is giving the ball away game after game when he needs to hold it in and keep us up the park.

1 hour ago, Lochwood said:

Without doubt they got the wee breaks on the night, first goal Beaton gets in the way of Muirhead to intercept there goalies bad kick out.

It's hardly Beaton's fault that Muirhead decided to run straight into him. 

1 hour ago, Lochwood said:

Once again Muirhead is penalised for a fifty fifty challenge, his reputation is no doubt going before him with refs.

It was a stinker of a challenge and he was lucky not to see red.

• 3 weeks later...

Not that it matters now, but McPake saying in an interview that he used Ayr coming out and saying stuff like, 'Only one team played for the win etc' on the Saturday was used in the dressing room before the game and at half time in our most recent 2-0 win. Who was it that was spouting this nonsense? Mark Kerr?

Not that it matters now, but McPake saying in an interview that he used Ayr coming out and saying stuff like, 'Only one team played for the win etc' on the Saturday was used in the dressing room before the game and at half time in our most recent 2-0 win. Who was it that was spouting this nonsense? Mark Kerr?

It was ages ago but I don’t think Kerr said that. Reading his comments to the BBC there’s nothing like that and I can’t recall him saying the to AU Media.

Might’ve just been McPake using mind games with his players.

10 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Probably McPake.