Ayr/Dundee vs Dundee/Ayr - The Double Header

I'll double heider [mention=21687]itzdrk[/mention] & [mention=61979]D'Jaffo[/mention].
source.gif.f5dacce5f2f43e7cf06ee6bfd7080c2a.gif

Only if I can heider the wee man first?

Kerr went off injured tonight so probably won’t play on Saturday. Can see us switching things up anyway just to give a few guys a rest. McCowan was poor tonight so there’s a decision between dropping him despite him already having a prolonged period on the bench or let him try and play through it. Think Harvie is suspended which is a massive blow.

4 points over this double header would be great. I’ve a horrible feeling we’ll end up with a single point or f**k all.

Dundee appear to probably be our biggest bogey team this year, massive two games for our season 4 out of 6 would be a huge step towards the play offs but i fear 2 shitfest draws. especially with Somerset atm i can't see Saturday being a classic. Bit worried for Drinan cause he looked done in at the end of tonight, almost played every minute since he joined in January. Need a fully firing Moore back ASAP.

*Btw there appears to be this thread and the original thread being used 

With Harvie possibly being suspended, I hope we play Ecrepont. Chance to show where he’s at in his development. Would also like to see Tiffoney start. Would drop both McCowan and Forrest, but would imagine Forrest starts. 

Doohan

Houston Bell Muirhead Ecrepont 

Gillespie Kelly Malley 

Forrest Drinan Tiffoney 

Subs: Hare-Reid, Rosscoe, Thorburn, Smith, Murphy, McCowan, Moffat

1 hour ago, callum-ayr said:

With Harvie possibly being suspended, I hope we play Ecrepont. Chance to show where he’s at in his development. Would also like to see Tiffoney start. Would drop both McCowan and Forrest, but would imagine Forrest starts. 

Doohan

Gillespie Kelly Malley 

Forrest Drinan Tiffoney 

Harvie available for both Dundee games and QOS , suspension kicks in 14 days after 6th booking ( going by SFA guidelines ) , due to QOS game now on the Friday he should miss the away game in Arbroath, I feel he will play play similar team to last night with potentially Doc replacing McCowan as he is now fit again going by Kerrs interview and Moffat starting in place of Kerr as he says freshen team up 

Edited by Robbo63

2 hours ago, callum-ayr said:

Doohan

Gillespie Kelly Malley 

Forrest Drinan Tiffoney 

That team fills me with terror !!

Gillespie has far from impressed and just looks miles off the pace, Malley although undoubtedly talented doesn't appear to get involved enough nor enjoy doing the dirty work and from what I've seen of Tiffoney he appears very selfish and single minded, with his decision making suspect to say the least.

I actually thought Roscoe & Bell played well together last night and Muirhead also did a very good job in a holding midfield role, however if doc is back then I suppose it's all academic.

I agree that McCowan didn't have his greatest game last night but he does offer us something different, he's a goal threat, he's generally full of energy and he links up play well while getting all over the park, Yes, he's had a form dip since Palmerston but it's way too early to be writing him off especially as he was arguably our best player in the first few months of the season.

I'll be going to this one. I quite like the online system for buying tickets and getting them as a pdf download - props to Ayr for that.

No idea what to expect. We battered Alloa on Tuesday but couldn't find a way to score. Hemmings needs to have recovered from coronavirus his illness and start. 

Edited by The Master

2 minutes ago, The Master said:

Hemmings needs to have recovered from coronavirus his illness and start. 

He has. Trained yesterday and will be in the squad says McPake.

Also said he fully intends to shake Mark Kerr's hand regardless of the new rules around disease control. Interesting tactic, being the coronavirus version of Typhoid Mary and give all of our opponents the virus.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee