Bunsen Honeydew vs Stuart Malcolm

Maybe we need to CONCENTRATE for 95 minutes.........same thing at Dumbarton when we  were well ahead then lost a goal ( and 3 points) in the dying seconds!!

If John Baird had not scored today we'd be back in second place>

Delighted with the 3 points but we  need to be more aware at the back!!

Edited by Wee Sandy

Gaffer out for me. Get someone in before it’s too late. Beyond a joke

Rarely do we agree, but you're right.

He hasn't the faintest idea of what's required.

All coupes goal has done is let him claim we were ever in with a shout in that game.

Hard to argue with what anyone's saying about Malcolm. I predicted Forfar would crumble if the Rovers got a second, but they looked defeated before that. Rarely have I seen a team so totally not arsed at 2-0 down.

Very much the case that the Rovers gave away a goal at the end, rather than Forfar scored one, if that isn't complete gibberish.

Can’t believe we have Forfar a goal, there. Rarely seen as a one sided game. Davo, Bene and Munro were excellent, too.

Some of the support need to get a hold of themselves. What do you want? Boy behind me stood up and screamed, “this is fucking disgraceful” as we were passing the ball between us. Same fucking plum shouted, “aw f**k off mcglynn” when Armstrong went off for Baird. Funnily enough he was quiet the rest of the game.

Eight more of those will do me.

That Forfar team offered nothing and looked every bit a team down the bottom of the league, yet we struggled to take advantage and only won 2-1. 

If we can’t find another gear, I feel we could struggle in the run-in. We’ll need to up our game if we want to come out of the next two fixtures - Peterhead away, East Fife at home - and still be top of the league.

6 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

That Forfar team offered nothing and looked every bit a team down the bottom of the league, yet we struggled to take advantage and only won 2-1. 

If we can’t find another gear, I feel we could struggle in the run-in. We’ll need to up our game if we want to come out of the next two fixtures - Peterhead away, East Fife at home - and still be top of the league.

We never struggled. The win was actually never in doubt. Did you actually watch the game? The score line is completely irrelevant because we fucking gifted them a goal, which must have been their third attempt at goal the whole game. 

That was a poor game as a result of only one team even attempting to play. The referee was pretty awful too by not giving the game a chance to flow. Very little surprise it was one way traffic after Baird got on. Shame we lost the clean sheet but it's job done and on to Peterhead.

Poor game, no ideas up front other than the goals (first one keeper should have done better), Forfar were rank rotten but for all our possession  were pretty clueless in breaking them down. I thought the early goal would have settled and inspired the team to go for it but no, that said the most important thing was 3 points and we got them.

Much improvement needed for next week, keep the faith.

Edited by keyser_soze

It was nice to see Coupe get a goal, that's about all I can say of Forfar. 

We were lucky not to be absolutely smashed by Raith, they should've. But also Raith will be glad that Baird's goal meant Coupe last minute shot wasn't a sucker punch for them, understandable disappointment from both sets of fans.