Bunsen Honeydew vs Stuart Malcolm

Our highlights are edited and will be on the Rovers' website at midnight.
Rovers fans - next week I have a rare holiday so the Peterhead highlights package will likely not be up until Monday evening.

I’ll either be raging or very happy about that come next week!

I don’t know why people are suggesting that we should have upped the tempo and scored more goals. We came away with no injuries or silly bookings, we will be fresh for next week. That’s called professional game management.
No its called getting away with one numbnuts!

53 minutes ago, Jilted John said:

We came away with no injuries or silly bookings

I'm sticking in my spirtle here, Kenneth Williams Gif  incoming.

Davo was pushed and kicked throughout, in the second half he was halfed near the tunnel but kept it together, to receive a mere chat from the ref.

Apparently it's possible to be older and wiser.

12 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

I'm sticking in my spirtle here, Kenneth Williams Gif  incoming.

Davo was pushed and kicked throughout, in the second half he was halfed near the tunnel but kept it together, to receive a mere chat from the ref.

Apparently it's possible to be older and wiser.

20200307_223827.jpg.9ce95f3fa7f9ef27f9903a2f2da11f43.jpg

Our highlights are edited and will be on the Rovers' website at midnight.
Rovers fans - next week I have a rare holiday so the Peterhead highlights package will likely not be up until Monday evening.

I’ve got Windows Movie Maker if you’re wanting somebody to do it next Saturday?

Guest bernardblack

The defending for those two goals is appalling. Surely with the gaffer being a centre half, this shouldn’t be happening

I'm not sure what some folks are expecting from this team, this was a Rovers team that never hit top gear but in reality didn't need to. For the most part we strolled through the game and IMO 2-0 would have been a pretty fair reflection on events, the guy next to me said "shame about conceding that goal as 2-1 makes it sound like a close game and it really wasn't". That summed it up for me, yes there were a few errors here and there and I suppose Forfar could have scored with a decent chance in the 1st half but so could we. Perhaps we should have won by 3 or 4 but in terms of play we were streets ahead and as such never in any trouble. at any stage. 

Front to back T thought McLean, Armstrong, Bowie then Baird were all good and in the middle Hendry and Matthews were superb though Spencer had a poor game, I was for subbing him for Tait but what a pass he put in for Baird, it's why he has more assists than anyone else in the team (I think). Defensively we were robust and there were very few errors made, Benny's cost us a goal but not the game. We move on.

Thought Geordie had a great game, he came and gathered where he could and could do nothing about their goal, should go some way to quieting the all knowing naysayers in our fickle support.

I'm firmly in the "3 points, no injuries or cards camp" ok so it wasn't 90 mins of majestic football but at the end of the day it was still job done, another 8 exactly like that'll be grand in my book.

Wait...people seriously believe we’ll claw back the goal difference between us and Falkirk? And a win is now played down because we’ve not ran out more comfortably? At this point of the season it’s win by hook or by crook. If it’s done in style, great. If not, who gives a f**k it’s 3 points.

15 hours ago, CALDERON said:

Pretty dull, but we were in complete control. Forfar were awful. Losing Forbes and Hilson and gaining Bobby Barr and that fat number 9 is shockingly bad business. 

Shit goal to lose, but thats par for the course. 3 points is all that matters. 

Forbes and Hilson still our top goal scorers this season! I've no idea what's going on at the club just now. But then again neither, it seems, does the manager.

On 03/03/2020 at 21:50, iamnotgarybollan said:

Be as well getting this over and done with

3-0 Raith

Baird and Spencer to score

3  Goals right enough just slightly out on who scored them, correct scorer (1) and the correct result.

Kudos for the thread title but I think Stu Malcolm is clearly the more muppet like of the 2 managers. 😉